10.Introducing

Mew's pov

I woke as sun rays fall on my face. Adjusting with light i open my eyes. Looking at my left i saw prince gulf is still sleeping. Turning on my left i observed him. He is really Anglic. His fair face. Eyes.nose. i observed everything. But whaf grab my attention is his plumpy red lips. His lips are in perfect shape. As i was busy observing his features his lips formed a smil and i saw him waking up. I hurriedly get back to sleep on my back and pretend that i just woke up.

"Good morning mew" he said in hoarse voice.

"Morning" i said without looking at him and get up to take bath.

When i came back i saw him sitting on bed while looking out of the window.

"What's wrong?!?" I asked he get shocked.

"Huh?? He said.

"I asked what wrong??!" I repeated.

"Why ask??" He asked with confusion

"Well it seems like you're in deep thoughts" i says.

"Ohh... ummm actually mew i.." he was saying when we heard a knock on our door followed by mom's voice.

"Mew Gulf are you up??" She asked from outside.

I open the door and greet her good morning and ask her to come in.

"Ohh gulf didn't you take a bath yet" she asked him.

"No mew was taking bath so i was waiting for him to finish" he answered.

"Ok ok get ready fast. We need to go for meeting" she said and we nodded.

By meeting she mean we are going to introduce prince gulf to them as they weren't able to attend our wedding last day because the wedding was held in Traipipattanapong kingdom.

''At royal balcony"

"Good morning everyone. I know you are very excited to meet our new member of kingdom so without wasting any time let ne introduce you to prince gulf. The prince of Traipipattanapong kingdom and husband of our prince mew." My mom says and motion prince gulf to come forward.

He stand besides mom and bow at the people. People was cheering for him.

"As prince mew is married now so next week we are going to done his coronation ceremony. I invite you all to come for the ceremony as its our kingdom's function. Thankyou for coming today" my mom finished and people bow at us as we left tge balcony.

From that day i get busy with coronation day ceremony. And complete forget about my unfinished talk with prince gulf.
I just come at our chamber for sleep. I was so busy and i don't even get time to have my lunch and dinner properly.

-----------
I didn't check it.
I'll recheck it so just ignore if it have some mistakes haha!!
Enjoy!!!