13. Take it slow

Gulf's pov

I woke and mew is not by my side. As i think where he could be i saw him coming out of bathroom he look at me "good morning" smile while saying. "Morning" he replied.

I get out of bed to go to take bath i heard a knock on my door and stop to see who is it.

"Greeting king" a guard says and mew nodded. "King mother ask you and queen to come for breakfast as king kirin and queen sia going back to their kingdom after breakfast" the guard finished.

Mew look at me and then again towards guard.
"Tell them we are coming in sometime" he says.and the guard nodded and left our chamber.

"You should go first I'll come after getting ready" i said to mew.

"We will go together" he says.

"You are king you shouldn't be late it won't look good" i argue.

I don't anyone to say that king is not disciplined i know its just about a breakfast but still i don't want my parents think that mew is not respecting their time anymore. I know they will not think likr that but still i dont want him to be i anyone's bad books.

"I says we will go together. This is my first day as king and this is going be our first day as king and queen so i want to go there with my queen" he says. And my eyes widened aftet hearing this. He want to go their with me because he want us to go their as queen and king as this is our first day. And he really want to go their with me.
At first i thought he wasn't going because he is kind to stay back with me but no he want to go with his queen i think my cheeks heatup.

I didn't say anything after that and go to take bath.
I got ready and we headed to take breakfast.

"Ohh so the couple is finally here" mom in law says in sarcastic tone.

"Good morning dad ,mom and mom in law"i says and bow at them.

"Brother in law you forget about milly" i saw milly pouting.

"Ohh no baby i don't forget about you i was about to wish you" and says and go to her and hug her "good morning princess" i says and kiss her head.

"Morning queen" she says which shocked me while eveyrond laugh at my reaction.

"She surely learn how to tease" my dad says

"Yeah she did...all thanks to my dearest son in law who spoiled her enough" mom in law says with chuckle.

I was about to seat next to my parents when mom in law stop me "here gulf...its your seat remember you are queen. Your seat is always next to the king" she said while asking me yo seat besides mews seat.I nodded and move beside mew.

The breakfast goes with some talk here there. We gave farewell to my parents and headed back to our chamber.

Mew is checking some papers when i decided to talk with him.

"Mew can we talk??" I says

He look up at me in confusion "yeah what is it!?"

"Umm i don't know how to start!!" He looks more confused he keep his papers away and give his full attention to me.

I took a deep breath and continue "i want to talk about us"

"Us?? Sorry i didnt get you" he says.

"Mew i want to talk about us...you and me...our relationship" i try to be more specific.

"What's there to talk??" He ask

Is he even serious??there is nothing to talk about us??
"Mew how you feel about me?? Do you love me?? Did you happy with our marriage???what's going to happen between us in future??" He taken back by sudden questions and outburst.

"Answers me mew what's future our relationship have??" I ask again because he is not saying anything he is pissing me off.

"Gulf are you on your those days of month" he ask after sometime instead than answering me.

"Huh?? what do you mean??" I don't get him

"I mean are you on your menstrual??" My eyes go widener after hearing it.

"Are you crazy?? What do you think i can get pregnant that's mean i can have menstrual too??" I almost yelled "am not on my menstrual gosh" i added.

"Am sorry i thought you are not in mood so you might..." he apologized.

I took a deep breath and calm myself.
"Mew am sorry its just am keeping everything inside from long time that's why is come out like that." I says "I just want to ask you that will we every be able to behave like a normal married couple?? I know not someone you have dreamed about but fate bring us together." I added.

"I..." he was about to say something when cut him.

"Am asking you this because i saw in these fews days and i just feel that you are not at all interested in me all you want is to be a good king for the kingdom" i says

"prin.." i again cut him.

"I have name so call me by my name" i says

"I don't know what to say anymore. You indeed not someone i thought I'll be end up with but as you says fath brings us together so i can't do anything about it." He says

This makes me feel very very bad i know this is going to happen but still its hurt to got confirmation about your overthinking.

"But lets take this slow. And give our relationship a chance. Lets try to know each other G..ul.f" he says and i snap my head towards him. I not only say that he is givin our relationship but he also called me by my name.

I was about to say something when we heard a noise from outside and milly's loud cry and we run towards outside.

--------------------------
What you think I might be happened???🤔🤔

Ignore any mistake I'll recheck it later

Enjoy...!!meet you soon!!