31.War

Mew's pov

It's been a week since me and gulf made love. And I cannot be more happy and thankful for the life I have with him. He is the best thing happend to me.

Today we are having traditional dinner. As mom said it's kind of ritual which need to perform after marriage. So that the two families can get along together. This dinner got extended because of king kirin had some work to do.

King kirin and Queen sia are already here and resting in guest chamber. While mom and gulf are preparing for the dinner arrangements and here I am sitting in my chamber and doing nothing. Because its my mom's order not to go anywhere as we are having guest in palace. The guests which are happend to be my in laws.

I was just sitting near window when I heard door opening looking at it I saw gulf coming inside. As soon as he saw me he smile at me and come and sit on my lap and I hold him securely.

"Tired??" I ask him and he just hmmed in reply. I just rubbed his back. He just tangled himself aroung me.

Evening

We all are sitting in Dinning area for dinner.

"Did rest well??" I ask my in laws

"Yes. I feel so refreshed now. Its been so long since I take this much rest" King kirin said with chuckle.

"You should take more rest now your getting old paa" I said and his eyes widened not only his but everyone's.

"Wha-t did you call me now??" He ask.

"Paa" I said.

"Ohh my god finally. After almost more than 10yrs you finally decided to call me paa huh. I am so happy right now" he said

"Dad you are overreacting" Gulf said while rolling his eyes. And we all laughed.

And soo on our dinner went like that with few talk of here and there.

After dinner we all seated in garden and had our chit chat session. 

After that everyone go to there chamber and I stay back as I wanted talk with a court members about today's cases.

When I was returning I saw queen sia talking with a lady.

"Maa what happend??why are you still up??" I asked her

"Ohh nothing to worry son i was just telling her to send my messages to queen thanya about tomorrow's breakfast" she said. I just nodded in response.

"Mew come lets talk" she said I just follow her to garden.

"How's everything going on mew??between you both??" She ask.

I smile before answering
"Everything is going very good maa. Me and him are now so much comfortable with each other. And everything is going well between us"

"I am happy to know that" she said while holding my hand.

We talk for sometime then I get back to my chamber.

When I entered I saw gulf standing near the mirror adjusting his cloths rob.

I go near him and hug him from behind. No one from us say anything we just enjoy the silence and each other's presence.

After sometime gulf  break the silence
"What happend??" He ask.

Rather than answering him i turn him and pressed my lips on his and gently suck them.
I pulled away before saying
"You!! You happend" and He blushed.

I lift him in bridal style and take him to our bed. Removing his and mine clothes. I kiss him again and we made love.

In morning