12. My Queen

Mew's pov

Today i turn 25.
And today is the coronation day.

I woke up early...actually i wasn't able to sleep.am kind of anxious and nervous. When i woke up i saw prince gulf is not in bed. May be he get ready already.I took bath and get ready. Then head out side. I saw my mom, milly and prince gulf standing with eveyrone waiting for me.

When i reach my mom hug me "wishing you very happy birthday na my baby i wish you to be happy. You will be great king my dear." She said with so much love.

"Thankyou mom" i say and hug her again.

When we break hug milly hug my legs "happy birthday brother" lifting her up i kiss her head.

"Thankyou princess" i says and she giggle at me.

One by one eveyrone wish me expect from prince gulf. I was expecting him to wish me first in our chamber. But he leave early and now also he is not wishing me am little bit disappoint.

Day pased by with coronation ceremony. Doing rituals and all.

When we were at our royal balcony prince gulf says that we have celebration in evening. What celebration and how come i don't know about it. Following him in our chamber i ask him as soon as we reached our chamber.

"can you explain me what's with that celebration??" I ask and instead of answering me be move toward wardrobe and pull out something.

"Happy birthday" he says handing me a box.

"Huh" i was confused but still open the box to see what is it. And it shocked me its a beautiful compass with a 'find the best path king mew' engraving in it.

"why did you give it me" i ask him because i don't understand why would he give me this.

"Its for you as a birthday present. May you find the better path to be a best king for our kingdom.And we have celebration because its your birthday" he says.

Ohh my lord he gave me a present and i getting sad as he didn't wish me.
I smile at him "That's so thoughtful of you prin...my queen thankyou so much." It sound weird to call him as 'my queen' as all my life i was calling him as prince gulf. But need to get used to this.

'Evening'

Evening comes and we get ready for celebration. The celebration is held in front yard of palance and almost whole kingdom is present their.

Me and prin...oh noo i mean queen gulf enter and eveyrone bow at us nodding at them we reach to stage. And queen gulf grab the attention.

"Good evening everyone. So as i mentioned in morning that today is king mew's birthday so me and king mother thanya arrange this for king mew" he says and smile at me and i smile back.

"Firstly we will make merit i will ask our monks to come and give king mew their blessings" he says and monks come start giving me blessing. Am keeping my head low and receiving their blessings and when i look up i saw queen gulf if look at me with some unknown emotions. His face is smiling but his eyes are speaking soemthing else with i can't understand.

When the process is done queen gulf bow at the monk and ask them sit and after that he said
"We were suppose done this merit in temple but because of coronation day ceremonies we didn't get opportunity to make a birthday merit for king mew so we done it now. Let's start the celebration now"

Eveyrone started enjoying themselves and i was standing in my place and receiving flowers and presents. Queen gulf is Norway to be seen.

My eyes are finding him when i saw him talking with general bright. The general of our kingdom is also my cousin brother we are not that close through because of some obvious reasons i wonder when queen get close with him. They are laughing and talking it seems that they are pretty close. I don't this scene which i am witnessing right now. Queen gulf never talk with me like that nor he looks comfortable around me but look at him now how comfortable he is with bright.

"King the king kirin has been arrived together with Queen sia" a guard said to me nodding at him i move to welcome them but stop in middle and look at Queen gulf again.

Going to him i put my hand on his waist he startled at my touch and look at me with shocked and confused face "Let's go your parents are here we need to welcome them" he nodded at me but still looks shocked.

When we reach at main gate king kirin and queen sia are already present their.

Queeen gulf hug them immediately and start telling them how much he misses them. I just stand their witnessing their reunion.

When they break hug king kirin come to and hug me  "Congratulations my son. Am very happy for you. You will be a great king" he says and that makes mr emotional. From morning almost eveyrone is saying this to me but hearing from his feel different. He did so much for me which I'll never be able to payback.

The celebration ended as eveyrone went to their homes. King kirin and queen sia is staying here for night because of mom and queen gulf's force.

When we were at bed gulf as me "mew are you sleeping??"

"Am about to" i says.

"Ok good night mew" he says and i turn to him he is looking at me so i too look at him we exchange smile.

Without breaking eye contact i say "Good night 'my queen' " and he closed his eyes immediately and become red.

I can't even count how many times today i call him as my queen  i smile at myself before going into deep sleep.

-----------
Ahmmm is king was jealous?!!?😏
Let me know your thoughts..😁
Enjoy Enjoy!!
Meet you soon!!