32.Queen Gulf

Gulf's pov

"I want that to be solve till tomorrow." Everyone from court nodded

"For now I'll take your leave. Thank you for today" I said and stand up. Everyone from court stand and I leave the court.

Its been week since mew went for war. And I am missing him like crazy.from last one week I am handling everything in court and kingdom in place mew's place.

"My queen wait for a min"When I was in halfway I heard bright calling so I stop to see what it is.

"Yes what happened"

"I want you to meet someone" he said making me curious.

"Ohh my god is he is win??" I asked in shocked

"Greeting my queen" he bow while smiling.

"Wi- bright how come he is here" I asked still in shocked

"Lets talk somewhere else" bright says thats makes me realise that we are still in corridor.
So we move to meeting room.

"Yeah now tell me" I ask desperately
Win look at bright and started after bright nodded "My parents send me neighbor country to marry my one of cousin daisy after knowing about me and bright. I try to convince him to not do that but he threatened me that he will kill himself if I didn't listen to him so I need to agree.when I reached there they ask me and daisy to alone just to know each other. Daisy's family didn't know about us they thought that it's normal arrange marriage. So when we went to talk and I was quite all the time she ask me what is wrong and I feel that if I need to marry her then I have to tell her everything I can't betray her she is going to spend her whole life with me. So I told her everything and she ask me to run away I wasn't ready because I was afraid of my father but she said that she will make them understand and they will understand it but if now I agree for marriage then it will ruin three lives mine her and bright's so I agree and ruin away from there and come her and I was not in good position so that why I wasn't able to come to meet you early. But now I am fine so first thing I did is to meet you" he finish with smile I smile back and now it's pin dropped silence. I was speechless I dont know what to say anymore.

After long silence...
"You did good I am very proud of you" I said to him with big smile. Actually it's the only thing I can think of to say.

Then we chitchat for while that time I get to know more about win and the shocking part is he wants to be physician but his father force him in court. So I ask him to join our physicians and he agreed.
After sometime I bided my bye to then and leave for my chamber

—————————————————————
Hello you'll👋
A short update because it's been long time

Enjoy naa~~☺️