16. Mission

Mew's pov

I am in my chamber right now and thinking about what happened back then in court.

Who can it be??

Is he is someone from the takion kingdom??

What if next time he hurt queen gulf and mom also??

These are the questions running in my mind from long time.

What should I do?? I need to do something before he hurt more people? But how?!!?

As i was in my thoughts gulf come in ask me
"Are you not going to have your dinner??"

"I don't feel like eating" I answered

"You shouldn't skip meal" he says

"But i don't have any  appetite to have it either" I said annoyingly.

He didn't say anything after that and seat on bed while reading some kind of book.

I noticed it he read alot. In Traipipattanapong kingdom also he used to read everytime. And here also being a queen he is busy but still find sometime to read. I'll buy him some books too.

I nodded at my thoughts when i heard a knock. Gulf look at me and I nodded at him as saying I'll open it .

"My lord, are you not going to have dinner??" A maid ask as i open door.

"No" I answered.

"Is my queen is also not eating?? Should i put food aside??" She asked again.

"Is he hasn't had his dinner??" I asked shockingly.

"Yes my king. My Queen ask me to reheat dinner and she went to call you for dinner. You didn't come so come to ask you" she said

"You go and arrange plates we will be there" I said and she bow at me and leave.

"Why you didn't eat yet??" I ask gulf as soon as I close the door.

He look out side of his book and rotate his name as saying no.

"Why??"

"Because you are stressed and not eating so i also don't want to eat" he says.

"You don't need to do that!! You should eat" I said

"But i wanted to eat with you" he says leaving me speechless.

"Lets go and have our dinner" I says and he nodded and hold my hand. I was startled and look at him to see him smiling i smile back and together we go to have dinner.

NEXT DAY

Whole night i was thinking about what to do then i remeber one thing said by king kirin that
'You need to think like them to know what's their next step will be'

I go to milly's chamber for check her and then went out side of palace.

Going into a forest go inside a hidden cave and remove my royal clothes and change in to commoner. I even attached fake beard so that no one will know me.

I am wondering in market in searching of outsider. I think its hard because i don't know eveyrone from the kingdom. If they ask me to find an outsider in Traipipattanapong kingdom then i surely will find it easy but its hard here because I have never been here.

While am asking someone if they say some outsider i caught a suspicious person. He seems weird and wearing odd clothes his almost whole body is covering. Including his face also. I started going in his direction he seems shocked after seeing me because he didn't move and then he turn around and started walking fast going out of the market i follow him and in between there comes group of people and I lose track of him i run outside of market and try to find him.

After wondering here there in search of that man i found him again and he is going towards backside of palace as palace is in hills so he is going behind that hill and quietly started following him may be he noticed me and started running.

I run back And then at one point i caught him. And when i try to remove the clothes which are hiding his face he kick my stomach. And i lost my grip on him but before he went to far i again caught him and this time i put sword on his shoulder.

"Who are you??" I ask but he didn't reply.

"Why are you wearing this kind of clothes??" I ask again

"Is you are the one who attack princess milly" again no reply.

"Are you not going to say??" I said coming near him and again try to see his face but before i touched the clothes which are hiding his face he push me and pull his sword outside and ready to attack.

He run towards me with the sword i put mine in front to protect myself.

After we fight more long I attack on him that was hard so he fell on ground hissed in pain i go near him but before I do anything he throws some soil in my eyes and my vision get blur and he took the opportunity and leave.

-------------------------
so this is it for today...
Am sorry for not updating regularly
i will try naa~~
And also idk how to write fights scenes and that too from ancient period so forgive me for that...

Enjoyy!!!!