27.What happened that night

Gulf's pov

I woke up in middle of night just to find myself alone in bed.

Where did mew gone??
I don't know why but I feel scared all of sudden.

I decided to give him chance and he is happy with that but then I remeber mew's is not in right state. He was miserable. And now him leaving chamber in middle of night kind of scares me.

I check in balcony. Wardrobe room. Bathroom But he wasn't there. When I returning from bathroom I saw him near bed.

I run to him
"Mew where were you in the middle of night??"I ask him

"I was out for some fresh air" he says

For fresh air?? Did he is too much effect by things happend between us weeks ago.
Should I tell me what happend??
Yes that will be right.

"Mew do you want to know what happened that night between us??" His eyes widened and he nodded quickly.

I sigh before start.

That night when you came to chamber totally drunk you kiss me and...

FLASHBACK
( from  where chapter21 ends)

He throw me on bed and remove his coat and come between my legs and again started sucking my neck while he is trying to remove my clothes.

I try to stop him. I know what will come after this and I cannot let this happend. He will regret it. And I don't want to do anything with him which he will not like or will regret.

"Mew stop it you will regret it please" I pleaded.

"Let me regret it then" he whisper near my ear. And that ticklish. Ohh gulf stop it its not the time.

"No mew please"

He look at me and and kiss me again. And I can't help but reciproc.

He get me up and remove my upper body cloths while kissing.

He again attached to my neck and started kissing.

This is too much for me to take I am having goosebumps in my whole body and I can feel my losing my sanity in this.

Suddenly I feel  his moments are stop. So I open my eyes and move him to look at his face and saw him sleep.

I sigh in relief and disappointment.

I move him out of my body and adjust him in his place and cover ourselves with blanket and sleep.

FLASHBACK END

"That means nothing happend between us that night??" He ask and I nodded and he seat on bed and take a deep breath.

He take my hand in his"Thankyou for letting me know" he says and smile at me genuinely and I smile back.

"Now that you know that you didn't do anything with me can you stop feeling guilty??" I ask him.

He look at me and nodded before smiling again.

"Lets  sleep now its late" I say and he take his position so I as me too.

"Why didn't you tell me this when I misunderstand the situation??" He ask When we were laying on bed.

I turn facing him before saying "because I was mad at you for getting drunk,trying to kiss me out of some other emotions than love,for doubting me. I don't feel to explain you anything."

He just hmm in response before asking another question. "Why didn't you put cloths of us?? Seeing us half necked was the starting of my misunderstanding"

"I was too tired to do that I didn't had any energy left to put cloths on us. I struggle alot just to move you in my your place." I said "and now if your questions are over then can we sleep its late" I added.

He turn toward me facing me. He brought his one hand up and touch my cheeks rubbing it before saying "Good night my queen"

I can't help but blush. He already know how to make me blush.

"Yeah yeah good night sleep now" I says quickly and shut my eyes. I heard his chuckled.

This guys is too much for my heart.

----------------------------------------------------
Did I disappointe you hehe🤪🤪
Short update...
Enjoy!!