Chapter 2

"Ughhhhh Hea. You lil shit." Daniel groaned in the afternoon.

"Yeah. Yeah." Hea mocked, putting her feet on the desk.

"We got detention, and I got a sore dick. Your fault so fuck you, bitch."

Hea chuckled then turned to look at him.

"I would've asked when but we're cousins so maybe in the next life. Plus how we doing it when you got a sore dick?" She asked innocently.

Daniel flipped her off and turned to look the other way, with his hands on down there, still massaging it slightly.

"You two better be quiet before you get more detention." Their supervising teacher said sternly.

Hea rolled her eyes then reached for her bag and sketch book.

She ran through the book smiling then reached on the empty middle page.

"What should I put here?" She asked herself biting down on the pen since she couldn't chew gum in detention and was forced to spit it out.

"Yo sore dick guy." She whispered.

"What is it troublemaker?" He hissed still not giving her his full attention.

"Give me an idea to sketch. I am bored."

"And why should I?" He smirked.

"Should I tell the teacher you're listening to porn on those forbidden headphones of yours?" She asked, wiping the smirk off his face.

"Wha- But I am not! It's just music!" He whisper yelled.

"She doesn't know that." She smirked, raising her brows.

"Ughhh. Just draw outside or something."

She rolled her eyes.
"No help. You know I have done that a million times before. This view is like my second home since this particular room is my second house." She chuckled.

Turning to the window, she looked outside, hoping for some inspiration to cure her boredom.

"Aha. Got ya." She smirked.

~~

"Your one hour is up. You two may leave."

Hea closed her sketch book before smiling and left the room without waiting on Daniel.

He caught up to her walked out.

"Yo Kid. What did you draw?" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't 'kid' me, we're the same age, dickhead. And no, it's a secret." She smiled.

"Fine. I've never seen your sketches. Only the one you made of me." He pouted.

"Ew. Don't pout bitch. You look like a duck." Hea laughed. "And yes. I don't show you because I don't want you to see. Simple."

"Aish. This girl. Anyways I am sleeping over at your house tonight. Dad is gonna be away."

She stopped and looked at Daniel.

"But he's there. Are you ready for another session of hearing him argue with me?" She asked him with a brow raised.

"Hey, I am your cousin. I am there for you through anything." He put his hand on her shoulder again and this time she allowed him.

They walked out of the empty school to the Hea's mansion.

------

"Still gets me every time I see this place." Her cousin remarked as they walked in her yard.

"Whatever dude." She scoffed as she was home.

She hated being at home.

Entering the house, Daniel and Hea attempted to go to the upper floor but a rough voice stopped them.

"Hea."

"Ah fuck. Here we go again." She whispered to herself, rolling her eyes. Then she turned around with her brows raised and stared at man who was staring at her.

Mr. Hyun-woo Kang. Her father.

She hates him with all her guts.

"Kang Hea. Are you giving me attitude this early?"

"Oh, course not father." She spat, sarcastically.

"Young lady, you skipped school again?"

"Yep." She blew and popped her bubble gum. "Got a problem?" She challenged, with her brows still raised and chewing her gum with attitude.

"And Daniel? Why did you follow her?" Everyone noticed his change of tone. It was soft.

"Uncle, I-"

"Don't bother son. Don't follow her and get yourself in trouble." He turned his attention to the girl and his eyes became cold.
"Why can't you be like him?!"

Hea just rolled her eyes and ignored him but deep down she felt hurt.

"And when are you going to get that stupid thing out your face?" He asked pertaining to her nose ring.

"Never." She spat and left to her room.

Daniel bowed and followed after her feeling angry. He didn't understand what his cousin did for him to say that. He knew that even though he was angry now, she was angrier.

Her knocked on her door.
"Gonna let me in?" He asked softly.

"Yeah whatever."

He heard and smiled a little. Entering, Daniel saw her wiping her eyes quickly.

"Hey. I am so sorry for what happened down there." He sat next to her on the bed.

"Nah, it's fine." She scoffed.

"I just want you to know that I am here and definitely on your side, alright?"

"Yea Yea." She let out a small smile.

"Come on! Let's watch some K-drama." Daniel cheered hugging his cousin and pushing her on the bed.

"Stop," she laughed and slide off. "Which one you wanna watch?" Hea grabbed her remote for the tv in her room.

"Give me." He snatched the remote and she smacked his head. He ended up putting on a good one, so she didn't kill him.

As soon as it started, Daniel started screaming.
"Oh my goshhhhh. Song Joong-ki. My bae!"

Hea gave him a dirty look.
"Fuck off. That's my man." She argued.

"Ew, hell no bitch. That's my daddy." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever you say man. He's my bae."
She ended the argued in swag and he just glanced at her annoyed not wanting to interrupt seeing the actor on screen.

Time passed and Hea felt something resting on her shoulder. She looked at Daniel who was snoring away then at the time. It was nine and they had school tomorrow.

"You bish," She smiled softly as she rested his head on one of the pillows. "What am I gonna do without you?"

Hea turned off the lights, placed their bags in a corner of the room and laid on the bed next to him.

She quickly fell asleep, not caring about her cousin who was almost rolling off the bed.

'He ain't gon die, might just break a few bones if he falls.'
Was her thought before she closed her eyes and went to Dreamland.

______________________________________

Be patient my readers. Our prince charming will come in soon.

See ya in the next chapter! 👋