Chapter 35

"This seriously was not my idea of party." Hea sulked.

Jimin giggled.

Hea sat in the quiet restaurant, surrounded by her school friends.

Daniel took them all out to dinner in celebration for the announcing of results.

They all did really well and now they sipped their champagne proudly as they all chatted.

"Cheer up girlfriend." Jimin whispered, putting her champagne in her glass.

"Hey at least I still get alcohol." She shrugged.

"Yeah," Jimin scoffed playfully. "Like two percent."

"It's still something!" She protested.

"Food's here." Yoongi announced and everyone began to eat while making small talk with each other.

"So like? What do you guys want to do after you graduate?" Taehyung asked.

"Me and Yoongi plan on opening a small little business together." Hoseok smiled.

"Wow hyung! I wanted to be a pro gamer but now I think I might take over my dad's IT company."

"Still in that field so you totally should." Daniel encouraged Jungkook. "I want to be a vocal teacher."

"Oh I didn't know you sing?" Taehyung spoke up.

"He sounds like a dying horse."

"I do not!" Daniel protested at his cousin.

"He does not." Hea laughed. "What about you?"

"I plan on taking over my dad's modelling company."

Hea woahed. "You would totally suit it. You've got the charisma, everything." She praised making Taehyung smile.

"What about you two?" Daniel asked.

"We haven't actually decided yet." Hea said, "But whatever we do... It's going to be together." She looked at Jimin, who nodded with a smile.

"Well then to the future." Yoongi raised his class.

"To the future." Everyone chorused afterwards.

Hea couldn't stop glancing at Jimin.

He looked so good tonight in his shirt and pants. His hair was parted to the side and his forehead exposed made her feel a way.

"Your lust is showing." Yoongi tapped her leg. "We can literally tell that you're eye fucking him."

She coughed and sipped her champagne.

They all finished their food and were ready for desert.

Hea saw Jimin looking at his plate.

"What happened Baby?" She whispered.

"They got my order wrong." He said with a nervous smile. "N-no don't worry, I will eat it."

"Nope. Not a chance."

Before Jimin could put his hand on her mouth to stop her, Hea called back the waiter.

"Excuse me, but I think you got my boyfriend's order wrong."

"Oh, sorry Ma'am. I will be right back."

The waiter took the plate and Jimin just gave him a shy smile.

"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"It was. It really was." Jimin whispered.

"Aw don't worry about it, Love." She pecked his cheek.

Jimin blushed at that name since he's never heard it before. It didn't help that all his friends were cooing over the interaction as well.