Chapter 31

"Hea, I think we have a problem."

Jimin and Hea looked up at Daniel who arrived at their spot on the rooftop.

"And what is that? Can't it wait?" She gestured to her sitting with Jimin.

"Uhhh unfortunately not... It's a very big problem."

"Well say it." She demanded, since he was interrupting her time with her boyfriend.

"Your dad is here. In the Principal's office."

There was a moment of silence before the girl sprang up.

"What the fuck?!"

She was clearly annoyed and angry that he showed up at her school.

Jimin also got up and placed his hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"And he's demanding to see you. His brother is kinda holding him off from searching the hallways."

Hea rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"So now he gives a fuck about his daughter?"

"Bullshit." She spat.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jimin asked quietly, seeing her contemplate on what to do.

"I want you to but my dad is pretty harsh. I won't stand it if he says a world against you."

"It's fine. I can handle it. I just want to be with you like how you were there for me."

Hea finally sighed and nodded then followed Daniel to his dad's office.

Jimin could tell Hea didn't want to enter the room so he gave an encouraging peck on the lips and held her hands, just like she normally did for him.

When Hea entered the room with Jimin by her side, her father turned to her.

"Why the hell weren't you home in the past few days?! Did you get knocked up like the slut you are?!"

This was Jimin's first time meeting her father and was utterly disgusted at the first thing he heard. He wanted to drag Hea out of there immediately but he knew he couldn't so he just held her hand tight but gently.

Daniel, who was standing next to his father, the principal, wanted to run to Hea's father after that comment.

Principal Kang held Daniel back and just stood behind the desk, with patience, waiting to kick Hea's father out.

"And who's this?" The man sneered at Jimin.

Hea could feel herself getting angry already. She felt herself losing control. Like all that work she did on herself to keep in control of her anger, all the techniques; she was beginning to disregard them.

"Is this the nerd who Gayoung told me about?"

Hea chuckled angrily, "So you're still taking intel from Mrs. Lee? And what's worst is that you're believing them too? First she told you I was failing this semester when I clearly was taking tutoring classes. Now what did she tell you about Jimin?"

"You're dating him?! This-" He looked Jimin up and down. "This boy?" He asked in disbelief.

"He's not even a man or rich. My daughter should be dating the business tycoon's son."

"My daughter?" She glared at her father with intensity.

"I don't think you get it Mr. Kang!" Hea burst out at her father.

"You have never been there for me! Never! My mother left because of you! She couldn't stand you anymore! And she didn't even care about me before walking out! Not once, did she look back at her 4 year old daughter and have any bit of remorse. She just left! And I blamed you! I blamed you for that! Even after she left, I thought you would change! But you didn't!