Chapter 33

"Jiminnnnnn."

"No."

"Pleaseeeee."

"No."

"Why notttt?"

"No."

Hea followed his short self all around the house begging him to listen.

He did all sorts of things in the house from fixing the kitchen, to cleaning the table, then rearranging the living room, while Hea was just following him around whining.

"It's going to be fun, I promise."

"I am not going to that class social, Hea. They never liked me and they never will. To them, I am just the unsociable nerd that no one likes to talk to."

Hea fell quiet.

"They don't like me either you know." She said quietly.

Jimin stopped and looked at her.

"There's a difference between fear and like," She spoke. "They fear me. They don't like me. To them, I am filled with anger and even though I may be an inspiration to some, that's only a small set. The others think I am willing to beat them or pull a prank on them every chance I get. Why I am telling you this is because we'll go there together. You can't just end your school year then have regrets later on in life, can you?"

"Why are you so right?" He pouted.

"Because," Hea pulled his small frame in her arms. "I just am."

"If I go, you'll be there right?"

"By your side all the time. It's just a little party before results tomorrow. Plus. Kook and Tae will be there, my friends'll be there, Daniel will be there. You'll have the whole squad by your side."

"Fine." Jimin agreed. "What time is it?"

"In the next two hours." The girl shrugged.

"Jin hyung and Joon hyung will be back soon so then we will go get ready."

"Let's just cuddle for now. I like having you in my arms."

"And I like you holding me."

~~

"They are so cute."

"Babe, you'll wake them, you know."

"I just gotta take a picture. My parental instinct is overflowing."

Jin pulled out his phone and took a picture of the sleeping couple on the couch while Namjoon shook his head.

"You both are so loud." Hea told them huskily. "By the way, send that picture to me."

"Sure will." Jin smirked at Namjoon.

"Hea, are you guys going to the social this afternoon. I heard Jungkook and Taehyung were busy with preparations all morning."

"Yeah we are going, Joon hyung. I didn't want to at first but I'll go."

"You definitely should. It's the last time you'll be in school with all your classmates." Namjoon advised.

Jimin nodded thoughtfully.

"Run along now." Jin chased them off to go get ready.

"I need some good pictures before you leave."

Namjoon facepalmed at his boyfriend and smiled at the couple.

"Theme's casual wear, okay?"

Jimin nodded and disappeared into the bathroom while Hea sat on his bed.