Chapter 3

"Ughhh. Kang Hea, you bitch."

The girl laughed in response.

"First my dick, now my ass." He ranted as he dressed in the spare clothes she had in closet for him.

So Daniel actually did fall off the bed and might've broken his bone.

"Come on, stop being a pussy. Let's go." She tugged him by his shirt out the room, while he was still caressing his sore ass.

They grabbed couple fruits and left the house before they ran into Hea's father again.

When they arrived at school, Daniel had to go to his class because unfortunately they didn't have the same class.

Hea walked into the class and took her seat at the back. Ignoring the teacher, she placed her feet on the desk.

"Hea. Why are your feet on the desk?"

"Class didn't start yet." She replied blowing gum.

The teacher sighed and gave up.

Couple minutes later, students started piling in and a particular boy in a hoodie caught her eye.

She saw him every day in class but she didn't hear his voice ever. Maybe because she slept through the classes but it's like he never existed to Hea.

Although he did look familiar, was what Hea thought as the teacher went to get her books to start the lesson.

She gasped lightly in realization then pulled out her sketch book from her bag.

[A/n: If y'all can see the cigarette and smoke, kindly ignore]

"So it was you?" She spoke her thoughts out loud.

"Hmmmm." Hea smirked. "I have to get a glimpse of your face." She spoke looking at his back view.

"Alright class! Today's topic is..." The teacher came back.

Hea could already feel herself blanking out and falling asleep. Sure enough, fifteen minutes later, the girl was fast asleep with her head buried in her hands on the desk.

The teacher saw her, but as always, decided to ignore her.

~~~

The bell rang, causing Hea to jolt up in her seat. Scanning the class, she noticed no one was here.

She tsked, "Bitches. Not even a thought to wake me up." She grabbed her stuff then exited the class.

Walking the cafeteria, Hea looked for a seat when she heard whistling.

She looked in the direction and saw one of her two favourite people, other than Daniel.

She smirked and waltzed coolly to the table.

Taking her seat, she took an apple from one of the trays on the table.

"Wassup Bitch?" The male asked and gave her a high five.