The End.

"Yah! Kids! Open up, it's your graduation day! You're late!"

"Holy shit!" Hea scrambled out of bed and opened the blinds.

"Jimin! Park Jimin! Get up Baby."

Jimin also scrambled out of bed and they rushed to their separate bathrooms to get ready.

It was their graduation day and both of them were full of nerves. Especially Jimin.

He had to do a speech and that was more nerve-wracking thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

"Good morning! Where's Kook and Tae? Come on tell them we gotta go!" Hea shouted.

Namjoon hid behind his teacup giggling.

Jin placed a hand on their shoulders to hold them down.

He then laughed. "I am so sorry kids. It's only 7am."

"JIN!" They both shouted in disbelief.

"I have to go fix my hair." Hea said and ran upstairs.

"I have to go fix my clothes." Jimin followed.

They left behind a laughing Jin and went back up to their room.

"Now let's go do that to Jungkook and Taehyung." Jin said and marched to the boy's room with his pot spoon.

Namjoon shook his head at his boyfriend and began to make breakfast.

~

It was quiet in the room despite them being together
Something in the air was not right and both of them could feel each other. But no one brought it up.

Hea sat on the bed watching Jimin fix his clothes and hair.

She observed him through the mirror.

He continuously fixed his suit, then his pants, then his hair. And he seemed to look dissatisfied.

Hea immediately knew what was the problem.

The girl got up and went to him in the mirror.

Hea back hugged him, nibbling slightly on his neck.

"You look handsome, Baby." She whispered.

Jimin just kept quiet and stared at himself in the mirror.

He did not think so.

"Jimin. Baby, you look handsome. You are not fat, don't think of anything like that. You are so, so, so breathtaking right now. You have a healthy body, okay?"

"Thanks." Jimin whispered.

"Mmmm. What shall we do to bring a smile on this handsome face, huh?" Hea left a trail of butterfly kisses on Jimin's neck.

"Kiss me. Please." He whispered.

"Whatever My Love wants, he will get."

With that, Hea turned Jimin to face her and attached their lips.

Jimin moaned in the kiss as Hea played with his hair.

Hea pinched his waist making him gasp and she took advantage, slipping her tongue in his mouth. Jimin felt as if his knees would buckle under him and was grateful for the girl's arm on his waist. 

Something about the feeling of her rings pressing  against his waistline gave him chills and made him weak all over.

"You are so fucking beautiful and don't you ever think otherwise." Hea whispered after the make out.

"Kids! Breakfast time."

The girl ran her hands over Jimin's red lip, wiping off her smudged makeup.

"Let's go." She said and waited for him to walk in front of her.