Chapter 10

The next day was a Saturday.

Hea woke up to the loud noise of her doorbell ringing.

"Who the fuck is it this early morning?" She mumbled, getting out of bed.

Opening the door, immediately she slammed it shut after seeing who were at the door.

"No. No. Not this fucking early." Hea scrambled to lock the door but unfortunately it was opened by the persons outside.

"Wassupppp bish?" They smiled after chorusing.

"It's fucking 7 am, you hoes." She facepalmed, groggily.

"You know you love us." They barged in her house and took a seat on her couch, making themselves comfortable.

"Kang Daniel. Jung Hoseok. Min Yoongi. Please tell me why your royal highnesses decided to grace me with your presence this fine EARLY morning." Sarcasm dripped from her voice.

"We're having an outing babe."

"At 7 in the morning, Min Yoongi?!"

"Chill cuz. We brought you breakfast." He held up chocolate chip cookies and muffins. With boba.

'Ah Hea. Don't give in.' She thought as her eyes sparkled seeing her favourite things.

"Bish just take the damn thing. You know you want to." Hoseok urged with a smirk.

She snatched the food from Daniel and threw them a glare.

"Doesn't mean y'all of the hook. Better surprise me with whatever this is." She threatened as she began to eat.

"We will, trust me. Now we're gonna go pick out clothes."

"Gonna put our Hea in a pretty pink little dress." The shortest of them all teased while going up the stairs.

"Don't fucking dare, Min Yoongi." The girl snarled.

"Don't worry darling. He ain't gon do nothing. I, the fashion God, will be picking your clothes." Yoongi's boyfriend said following him to Hea's room.

Daniel was the only one downstairs with Hea.

"When's your dad coming back?"

"Tomorrow." She sighed.

"You can stay at mine, if you want."

"Nah. I will be fine." She shrugged finishing her food, "Been dealing with his ass alone since I was eight."

Daniel got up and helped her clean then shooed her off to the bath, after Hoseok and Yoongi came downstairs.

The three made themselves comfortable, with Hoseok and Yoongi making out and Daniel on his phone bored.

~~~

"Damn Hoseok. I look hot." She winked to the mirror and went downstairs.

" She winked to the mirror and went downstairs