Chapter 27

Hea woke up with a splitting headache.

She looked around and suddenly everything from yesterday came rushing in.

"Fucking hell." She muttered, throwing herself back down on the bed.

She checked the time.

"Still early."

The girl got up and did her morning routine after taking some pills for the hangover.

She went downstairs and met with her friends.

"Morning guys. Sorry bout last night."

"It's fine." Hoseok smiled warmly.

"Yeah, it's not the first time you came here drunk as fuck. We know how to handle you."

Both of them stared in disbelief at Yoongi who just shrugged.

"Anyways. Come eat." Hoseok told her to which she gladly obliged.

~

"You guys go ahead. I have to pick up someone." She told the couple with a small smile.

They looked at her in pity.

"Are you still going to him?"

"I made a promise. And I don't intend on breaking it." Hea called from over her shoulder as she walked her way to where Jimin was staying.

"Let's hope he doesn't go without me this time too." She mumbled as she neared the house.

Jin was outside, watering some flowers when he saw Hea and greeted.

"Does this man ever go to work?" She asked herself then greeted him.

"You doing okay now?"

"Yea, sorry about yesterday." She apologized. "Where's Jimin?"

Jin looked at her then back at the house.

"He already left for school, Hea. He left with Kook and Tae."

"Oh." Was all she said as she felt her heart break once more.

"T-thanks then." Hea smiled and made her way out.

When she was far from Jin's sight, she stopped.

Hea looked at the snack in her hand that she bought for him.

She threw it in a nearby bin and walked off to school holding her angry tears.

What she didn't know was that Jimin watched her dejectedly.

"I am sorry Hea. I am such a coward." He wiped his tears away.

Jimin took a short cut to the school in order to keep up with his lie he had Jin tell.

When he was in class, he watched as the girl glanced at him then walked straight ahead.

She went to her familiar seat in the back of the class and made herself comfortable.

Jimin could only watch. And when their eyes met, he saw that anger yet desperation in her eyes, he just had to look away.

Because he knew he couldn't give her what she wanted.

Mrs. Lee walked in happily with a stack of papers making the class groan.

"You know it. You people need your grades up for the end of the semester. Begin."

The class fell silent as they flipped pages of the test paper and answered.

~

"Now exchange your papers and mark them according to the answers on the board." The woman announced to her class after an hour.