Chapter 28

Hea showed up at her friends house drunk the same day despite her talk with Daniel.

Their worry that disappeared since she stopped drinking once returned seeing her show up at their doorstep late at night.

Something bad could happen to her if she keeps walking the streets out of her mind in the nights.

And they didn't want that to happen.

Watching her walk off to Jimin's house yet again, they shared a look of pity.

Yoongi and Hoseok knew what they had to do.

Hea met with Jin, who this time was trimming the trees in his yard.

"He left already Hea." The man said sadly seeing how her face flattened in defeat.

"Thanks anyway." She walked off to school not caring if she was late or not.

"Jimin come on! When are you going to face her? I can't keep lying to her." Jin nagged at the boy who stepped out seeing the girl walking down the street.

"Hyung." He sighed. "I just can't."

Jin looked at the boy who had circles under his eyes. He was drowning himself in school work, it was evident.

"You need to figure out how you feel." Jin persuaded softly.

"I just can't Jin!"

Jin was shocked at his outburst and even Jimin himself was.

He rubbed his face. "I am sorry Hyung. I just- It's hard. It's not like I don't want to. Trust me, I want to go to her. But I don't know. I want to let her in fully but still there's this thought at the back of my head that maybe I will end up hurting. I know she won't hurt me but it's like a maybe she will."

Jimin tried to explain to the best of his ability and Jin understood him.

He was scared.

"I understand Jimin. Hyung is sorry for pushing you."

Jin gestured for a hug and Jimin quickly returned the gesture wanting someone's embrace.

"A hug? Without me?"

Jin's boyfriend came running from the backyard and immediately joined the embrace.

The couple enveloped Jimin in their tall bodies making him feel safer than he ever was with his parents.

"Thanks guys. Bye Jin hyung. Bye Joon hyung."

Like the parents figures they were, the couple waved him goodbye together and watched as he took the shortcut to school.

"What was that all about? He barely likes hugs." Namjoon raised his brow.

Jin looked at his boyfriend,  sighing with his hands on his hips.

"I'll tell you later babe. Let's finish with the yard."

~

"Please use this time to study because all the teachers have a workshop meet today."

The class cheered silently and waited for Mrs. Lee to leave the class.

They switched seats quickly to be near their friends but we're mindful to be quiet if they didn't want to wake a sleeping Hea.

Jimin turned back to Hea who didn't care about studying.

He sighed.

'I just hope you won't return to your old ways.' He thought before turning back to his book.

Only a few minutes left for class and as everyone hoped it passed smoothly, a fight suddenly occured between the jocks.

They were arguing dangerously close to Hea's desk and the class held their breaths.

My Innocent Baby BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara