Chapter 12

"Students! Would you please report to the auditorium? All students on the Sixth level! Please come to the auditorium in an orderly manner."

Hea and Jimin, along with their classmates, looked up from their books at the announcement.

"Please follow the instructions right now, I will meet you there."

They all heeded Mrs. Lee's instruction and walked out of the class, Hea and Jimin being the last persons to leave.

Hea noticed Jimin walking slowly and she stopped to observe him.

"Jimin, you okay?"

His eyes that were frantically searching for someone snapped to her.

"Huh? Yeah I am fine." He answered hurriedly.

She squinted her eyes at his weird behaviour.

"What's wrong with you?" She whispered to herself.

"Um Hea, have you seen Kook and Tae?" He asked frantically.

"No I haven't Jiminie. They must be with students council. Why do you want them?"

'It's that I need them.' He thought.

They arrived at the door of the auditorium and she could see Jimin hesitating to enter.

His breathing got faster, you could practically see his chest moving rapidly, his eyes dilated and his fingers constantly played with each other.

"Anxiety attack." Hea whispered, alarmed.

From day one, she deduced that Jimin probably has anxiety and this confirmed it.

She took him in a quiet corner, ignoring the buzz from inside the room.

"Jimin. Jimin. Hey." She called him.

He wasn't listening to her but was still breathing heavily with his eyes closed.

She held him gently and her hands went to cup his face.

Feeling her warmth, he opened his panicked eyes.

"Hey. I am right here." She told him in a gentle voice.

"I am right here. It's okay. You're okay."

Jimin listened to her voice and tried to calm down.

"It's okay. Just keep breathing. In... And out."

He followed her instructions and felt one of her hands travel down to his.

"We're not going in there if you don't want to." She said soothingly.

Hea took one of his hands in hers with her bandaged hand still caressing his face gently.

"Everything's okay. You're okay. We're okay." She whispered as his breathing finally came to normal.

His tense body finally relaxed in her hands and he felt her enclose him in a hug.

Without hesitation, he wrapped his hands around her too and Hea smiled.

"It's okay now." She said calmly and rubbed his back.

"Thank you so much Hea."

When they broke the hug, Hea looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay now?"

Jimin nodded thankfully.

"Good. Cause I am not allowing you to go in there."

"Wha- But then we'll get detention."

"No we won't. I got links. Come on."

She pulled him gently to the stairs and they went to the principal's office.