Chapter 3 🐺✨

Elijah takes Yazmin to his brother's room and opens the door.

Klaus: Brother what have I told you? You must be quiet Hope is asleep and if she wakes up-

Elijah: This is Yazmin. She wants the job to be Hope's nanny.

Klaus: My daughter does not need a babysitter! Nor do I need help from some random girl off the streets!

Elijah: You do need help Niklaus and so does Hope she needs stability and comfort! Yazmin is experienced she can help.

Klaus: I don't need help!

Klaus turns to Yazmin and gives her a mean look.

Klaus: I think it's best you leave Jasmine.

Elijah: It's Yazmin and no she will not leave! Yazmin you've got the job, you will start tomorrow 6Am don't be late.

Cries come out from the next room, Hope is awake.

Klaus: Great now my daughter is awake.

Yazmin: I can help.

Elijah: Yes show my brother how good of a nanny you are.

Klaus just glares as he watches Yazmin gently pick Hope up, rocking her whilst she cries.

Yazmin: That's definitely a hungry cry isn't it Hope?

Klaus: How do you know that?

Yazmin: Babies have different cries for different needs, her cries are low pitched and her lips are smacking together and see she keeps putting her fingers in her mouth.

Elijah: I will prepare a bottle.

Klaus: How do you know so much about children?

Yazmin: There are many children in my family I always got stuck babysitting.

Klaus: Where's your family?

Yazmin: Back in England.

Klaus: Why are you here?

Yazmin: Oh uhm.

Elijah: Would you care to feed her Yazmin?

Yazmin: Sure.

Yazmin sits on the rocking chair and starts to feed Hope her bottle, Yazmin started to sing softly to Hope.

Yazmin: 'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Oh a million dreams for the world we're gonna make.

Elijah: That's a beautiful song Yazmin.

Yazmin: The greatest showman is my favourite movie I used to sing it to- I sing it to my nieces and nephews.

Yazmin finishes feeding Hope burps her then gently places her down in her crib.

Klaus: I think it's time you leave now.

Yazmin: Oh yeah it was nice meeting you all. I'm guessing I didn't get the job.

Yazmin awkwardly laughs.

Klaus: No
Elijah: Yes

They both look at the same time, then turned to look at each other.

Yazmin: Oh well you have my number Elijah just let me know.

Yazmin walks away as fast as she can.

Elijah: Do you really have to be so rude Niklaus?

Klaus: I don't want that girl to take care of mt daughter!

Elijah: Why not? She's perfect Niklaus she has experience and you need help.

Klaus: Absolutely not!

Yazmin arrived home, threw her bag and keys on the counter and flopped herself on the sofa. She hides her face in a cushion and sighs, she then receives a message to which she responds and smiles.

 She hides her face in a cushion and sighs, she then receives a message to which she responds and smiles

Yazmin squeals in excitement and dancing around the room. Tomorrow she starts her new job.