Chapter 19 🐺✨

Friday morning... the house is silent. Hope is sleeping in her own room and Klaus is no where to be seen.

Yazmin: Klaus?

Yazmin spots Klaus in the garden with an easel and canvas, she walks outside to accompany him and talk to him about last night's fiasco.

Yazmin: Klaus?

Klaus: Oh Yazmin...

Yazmin: You look surprised to see me.

Klaus: Well after what happened last night I didn't think you would want to see me again.

Yazmin: Why? Did you think I was afraid?

Klaus looks down to his feet.

Yazmin: In all honesty I was a little but I saw how broken down you actually were and I felt bad. This needs to stop Klaus, it isn't good for us or for Hope.

Klaus: Us?

Yazmin: How can we have a good rela-professional relationship in order to support Hope's needs.

Klaus: Yes a professional relationship...

Yazmin: We both want what's best for Hope and we have to stop being childish.

Klaus: Fine.

Yazmin: Fine.

Silence grew louder and louder but so did Hope's cries, Yazmin rushes up the stairs leaving Klaus alone to deal with his thoughts.

💭Klaus' thoughts 💭

A good professional relationship she says... professional? Professional? After raising Hope for 6 months together she wants us to be professional? We are far from professional, we are more like a married couple who always argue for no reason. Wait stop it Klaus you are not a couple she does not like you in that way! I don't like her in that way. Do I? No stop it. But her smile, her laughs, her care for Hope, it is all admiring, she wears adorable outfits everyday without fail and always likes put her hair up in a messy bun. Her hair is soft, it smells like roses and vanilla with a hint of lavender and her warm brown eyes let me know my dearest Hope is safe in her arms and maybe she can feel safe in mine.

Hope: Dada?

💭End of Klaus' thoughts💭

Klaus: Yes my love?

Hope: Lijah.

Klaus: Elijah.

Elijah: Niklaus.

Klaus: I don't think-

Yazmin: Elijah? Can I chat with you for a second?

Elijah: Oh Yasmin, hello. I mean su-

Klaus: Not right now. Hope needs her nappy changed you wouldn't mind would you?

Elijah: No no Niklaus you change it! Yazmin let's have our chat.

Yazmin and Elijah go outside to talk and immediately Yazmin slaps Elijah.

Yazmin: How dare you!

Elijah: What?

Yazmin: You told Klaus!

Elijah: Yazmin I-

Yazmin: I opened up to you! I poured my heart out to the one person I thought I could trust the one person I thought would be there for me and wouldn't tell a soul.

Elijah: I had to tell him.

Yazmin: Why?

Elijah: He wanted to let you go.