Chapter 14 🐺✨

A few weeks go by Yazmin hasn't come out the room much, Rebekah has been coming and going as much as she could to help out. One morning Yazmin finally decides to come out and make breakfast.

Hope: Mama!

Yazmin: Hey sweetie.

Klaus: Morning.

Yazmin: Hi.

Klaus: Feeling better?

Yazmin: Yes that's what I've come to talk about, I think it's time I go home you know and come to work normally.

Klaus: Okay.

Yazmin: Thank you.

Yazmin gets a taxi home and walks in to see Avani passed out on the sofa.

Yazmin: Ahem!

Avani: Yaz?

Yazmin: Well aren't you going to welcome me home?

Avani: How are you?

Yazmin: Don't ask. Can I ask what you're doing here?

Avani: My parents keep fighting and I couldn't take it anymore. Afreen was taken by social services and I "ran away" no one knows I'm here.

Yazmin: Oh my God! Vani in so sorry.

Yazmin pulls Avani for a hug.

Yazmin: You stay here as long as you like.

Avani: Thanks sis. Now tell me, what's going on with the job?

Yazmin: I haven't done anything in weeks, Klaus' sister has basically been taking care of me and Klaus hasn't really spoken to me it's like he's avoiding me. When I told him it's time I should go home he said "okay" like he wanted me to leave like he was fed up.

Avani: Damn girl what's up his ass?

Yazmin: No idea. It's Saturday so I return to work on Monday which will be so fun!

Avani: You definitely sound happy about it.

Yazmin: Shush.

Avani laughs and Yazmin drops on the sofa laying her head on Avani's shoulder.

Avani: Wanna go to the park? Get some air?

Yazmin: That would be nice.

Avani: Let's go!

They walk out and head to the park. The park is full of parents and their children, it's a hot summers day so everyone is bound to be out. Children running around, mothers gossiping and fathers drinking beer talking about football. Yazmin and Avani sit on the grass and talk.

Avani: I'm sorry about that Ferhat guy.

Yazmin: It's not your fault he's a psycho plus it's all over now I guess.

Avani: How are you coping?

Yazmin: I feel fine thanks. So what's going on with your parents?

Avani: My dad comes home drunk a lot now days and he always starts a fight with my mum she starts to hit him then he hits her back screaming and shouting. The neighbours heard and called social services and I ran before speaking to them.

Yazmin: Oh Vani! I'm so sorry no one should have to go through that.

Avani: I'm just glad I don't see them anymore.

Yazmin: I'm always here for you okay!

Avani: Thank you.

Hope: Mama! Mama!

Yazmin: Hope? Klaus?

Klaus: Oh Hello.

Hope reaches her arms out for Yazmin and Klaus hands her over, Hope cuddles with Yazmin and Klaus awkwardly stands there not saying a word.

Yazmin: So how's your day going?

Klaus: Good.

Yazmin: Good.

Avani: Awkward...

Avani says in a sing song way and Yazmin elbows her.

Avani: We was just about to get ice cream wanna join?

Klaus: Uhm.

Yazmin: It's okay if you can't.

Klaus: We need to get home. I have a date tonight so Rebekah will be watching her.

Yazmin's heart sank deep. Klaus is going on a date? With who?

Yazmin: Oh okay have fun.

Klaus: Yeah thanks.

Yazmin: Bye Hope.

Hope: Bye mama.

Avani: Aw she's so adorable.

Avani turns to look at Yazmin who has a sad look on her face.

Avani: You Okay?

Yasmin: Yeah why?

Avani: You seem upset.

Yazmin: Don't be silly I'm fine.

Avani: Are you sure?

Yazmin: Yeah let's just go home okay.

A/n: Sorry guys it's short I really am trying but this only means more chapters are to come your way!