Chapter 20 🐺✨

Yazmin and Klaus arrived the morning of Hope's birthday party set up by Rebekah.

Klaus: Are you okay my love?

Yazmin: Yeah I just have to go home and get changed.

Klaus: Alright, don't forget to bring Avani.

Yazmin: Yeah I won't. See you.

Yazmin pulls Klaus for a hug.

Klaus: See you.

💭Klaus' thoughts💭

She hugged me. SHE HUGGED ME. No Klaus stop it is not like that, I am sure she sees you as a friend? I definitely do not see her as a friend. I want to see her as my forbidden lover. I am her boss but it will be unprofessional for us be in love right? We are only doing this for Hope, for Hope's needs and once Hope gets older we probably will not being seeing her again. Not seeing her again sounds like torture. I will miss her giggle, her hugs, her presence. She means the world to me and I can't bare to lose her not for a single moment.

Yazmin: Klaus?

💭End of Klaus' thoughts 💭

Yazmin: Klaus I have been gone for 30 minutes and you are still here not even dressed? What are you doing go get ready!

Klaus: Right yes of course.

All: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Hope, happy birthday to you.

Yazmin: Yay!

Hope: Wove yow mama!

Yazmin: Love you too sweetie.

Rebekah: Family photo everyone! You too Yazmin.

After all the fun games and laughter the day had ended and Klaus and Yazmin were left to clean up the aftermath whilst Hope was put to sleep.

Yazmin: Oh my goodness look how adorable this is from Vani and it comes with a matching set for you!

Klaus: Absolutely not!

Yazmin throws the box at Klaus.

Klaus: Looks I am not the only one who has the matching set.

Yazmin: Oh no!

Klaus: Oh yes love!

Yazmin: Finally everything is cleaned no thanks to you.

Klaus: Hey! I cleaned up.

Yazmin: Yeah sure.

Yazmin sits next to Klaus laying her head on his shoulder.

Yazmin: Today was a good day.

Klaus: Yes it was.

Hope cries.

Yazmin: I'll get her

Klaus: Bring her down I will make her a bottle.

Yazmin: Alright.

Yazmin brings Hope down laying on the sofa with her, Klaus hands Hope's bottle to Yazmin and lays besides them. They all soon fall asleep together.

By the morning, Klaus opened his eyes immediately staring at his daughter and Yazmin

By the morning, Klaus opened his eyes immediately staring at his daughter and Yazmin. He kisses Hope on the forehead and he bravely kisses Yazmin's cheek.

Yazmin: Klaus?

Klaus: Hmm?

Yazmin: Nothing... I should uh leave yes it is Saturday and I uhm should not be here.

Yazmin sets Hope in her crib and Klaus grabs Yazmin's arm.

Klaus: Just wait a moment please.

Yazmin: Klaus I-

Klaus pulls her closer grabbing her by the waist, her hands cup his face as their lips gently touch. In that moment butterflies flew into her stomach making her feel all sorts of things for Klaus. Once their lips parted they stared intimately into each other's eyes.

Yazmin: I need to go...

Klaus: Yaz!

Yazmin bolts through the door to her home.

Avani: Hey girl where have you been? And why are you smiling so much?

Yazmin: We kissed!

Avani: WHAT? WHO?

Yazmin: Me and Klaus... it was unprofessional I know but I really feel something but I don't know if it is right for Hope I mean. But I woke up in his arms back in England but we never spoke about it.

Avani: Is this really about Hope or is it about your feelings for him? You feel like you're going to mess your job up if you get into a relationship with him right? And you slept with each other?

Yazmin: It's not just that I can't trust myself to be in a relationship again not after- but no we didn't sleep with each other we slept next to one another with a pillow in between us and-

Avani: I know sis I know, but between you and I he is perfect for you we both know it! He knows it! Hope knows it. You make the perfect family, she calls you mother, you take care of that little girl as if she is your own and Klaus seems to like you a lot. You need to seal the deal, you need to get your man and you need to fight for this love.

Yazmin: It's early days Vani.

Avani: It's never too early. Speak to him. GO!

Yazmin: Okay okay.

Yazmin rushes over to the house and unlocks the door.

Klaus: Yazmin? Did you forget something?

Yazmin: Yes.

Klaus: Oh what did you leave?

Yazmin: I really like you Klaus I do! And I don't just want to be here for Hope I want to be here for you Klaus.

Klaus: I like you too Yaz and I want to be with you, I want to hold you I want you to feel safe in my arms Yaz.

Yazmin: I want that too Klaus I just don't know if I'm ready-

Klaus: We can take this slow. I will do anything for you and I promise I will never leave your side love.

Yazmin: Very well then.

Klaus: May I take you on a date?

Yazmin: Yes I'd like that.

Klaus: Tomorrow. 8PM. Be ready my love.

Yazmin: I will.

Klaus goes to kiss her but she pulls away.

Yazmin: Na ah! Save it for the date.

Klaus: Oh come on!

Yazmin: See you tomorrow my wolf!