Chapter 28 🐺✨

Klaus: Can I?

Yazmin: Absolutely not!

Klaus: Please Yaz.

Yazmin: How fucking dare you it's been two weeks and you've abandoned you own fucking child luckily she has me!

Klaus: Let me explain.

Yazmin: No let me explain! You have been such an asshole ever since you found out I was pregnant, Elijah told me that you're scared but I think you're a coward! You know you're scared then why not come to me? Why not confide in me? I loved you with all my heart and I wanted to be by your side forever! But you had other plans. You destroyed everything just because you're scared to actually commit. You need to fix up or no one will love you.

Klaus: Yazmin let me explain please.

Yazmin: Get your ass in but I swear if I don't like what you say you leave!

Klaus: Thank you.

Hope is in her high chair eating breakfast, Zakariya is in his moses basket awake.

Hope: Mama baby.

Yazmin: Is he awake?

Hope: Yea.

Yazmin: Hi baby.

Yazmin picks up Zakariya.

Klaus: Hope darling.

Hope ignores Klaus.

Klaus: May I hold him?

Yazmin: Sure.

Yazmin hands Zakariya over to Klaus, Klaus begins to shed tears.

Klaus: I'm so sorry little man.

Hope: Mama!

Yazmin: Yeah?

Hope: All done.

Yazmin: Good job sweetie, mummy will clean you up.

Yazmin starts to clean Hope up.

Yazmin: Start talking.

Klaus: I've been a wreck, thinking about Hayley's death, your pregnancy, the baby, committing to everyone we've been through. I don't know how to commit to anything.

Yazmin: I told you that I'd be there for you no matter what.

Klaus: I know but I didn't want to hurt you!

Yazmin: You hurt me by pushing me away.

Klaus: I know and I'm so sorry, I don't expect you to forgive me.

Yazmin: Good because right now im finding it hard to.

Klaus: But please give me a second chance to prove that I want to commit to our relationship! I want to be there for you, Hope and Zakariya!

Yazmin: I will give you that second chance but im telling you now Klaus this doesn't mean I forgive you.

Klaus: Thank You.

Yazmin: You're welcome.

Klaus: can I take Hope home?

Yazmin: I don't if that's a good idea.

Hope: Me no go!

Klaus: Hope- okay but Yazmin are you okay to look after her?

Yazmin: Of course I am, I've been taking care of her and Zack for two weeks on my own. I don't need no man to help me.

Klaus: Right.

Yazmin: You can come by tomorrow spend some time with the kids.

Klaus: Okay.