Chapter 11 🐺✨

⚠️abuse⚠️

The morning two men walk through the door.

Yazmin: What's going on?

They start to beat Yazmin till she's blue and lying with her knees between her chest. Ferhat soon bursts in.

Ferhat: What did I tell you? DON'T HURT HER TOO MUCH AND YOU ALMOST KILLED HER! LEAVE!

They leave and Ferhat runs to Yazmin.

Ferhat: Canım (darling)

He softly uses his thumb to wipe blood off Yazmin's cheek.

Yazmin: Get off me!

Ferhat: I only told them to hurt you a little to teach you a lesson. I didn't think they'd hurt you that hard.

Yazmin: You still got me hurt! Go away.

Ferhat slaps her.

Ferhat: You ungrateful little-

??: Abi! (Brother)

Ferhat: Ne? (What)

He leaves the room and orders someone to watch Yazmin.

Ferhat: If she does anything she's not supposed to hurt her. She deserves it.

Yazmin: I need water.

Man: No.

Yazmin: I've been beaten up I'm literally dying here.

Man: I said no!

He slaps her. A few beats later there's a bang on the door. The man opens it and he's grabbed by another man who throws him across the room.

Klaus: GET AWAY FROM HER!

Yazmin: Klaus?

She says so faintly and passes out immediately.  What Klaus does next is something to not be mentioned but let's say Yazmin will be safe for some time.

Beep beep beep
Yazmin makes up with wire attached to her, she looks around to see she's in hospital. She has a cast on her arm, stitches on her hip and a bandage on her forehead. She tries to work her magic but they still aren't working she has no idea why she can't. She has been practicing magic for some time whilst being free but all of a sudden she just can't seem to use it. Klaus walks in with a coffee.

Klaus: Yazmin! You're awake. How do you feel?

Yazmin: I feel like I have a ton of bricks laid out on top me. How did you-

Klaus: I saw the letter, I went to the Bennett witch and I got your location. There's another thing.

He moves closer to her, picking up her left hand and takes her bracelet off.