Chapter 7 🐺✨

Yazmin woke up feeling dizzy, she could hear own her heart beat faster and faster though she has no idea what was going on with here on a Monday morning. She arrived at the house and Hope started to get excited.

Yazmin: Hey sweetie.

Hope: Mama!

Klaus: Good morning Yazmin.

The shock look on Yazmin's face had Klaus wonder what he did wrong, Klaus has never said a word to her when she arrives not even during the day does he ever speak to her. What's going on?

Yazmin: Morning.

Yazmin quietly replies, sets her bags down and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Klaus: I have already made breakfast. Care to join us?

Yazmin: Oh uhm I've had coffee but thank you.

Klaus: Nonsense coffee is not a real breakfast, now that I think of it I've never seen you eat not whilst you are here.

Yazmin: I don't have much of an appetite.

Klaus: Everybody has an appetite. Come sit!

Klaus pulls out a chair for Yazmin.

Yazmin: Thank you.

Hope: Dada.

Klaus: What?

Hope: Dada!

Yazmin: She said dada! Oh my goodness she said dada!

Klaus: That's my girl!

Yazmin jumps up and down with Hope in her arms and Klaus pulls them both in for a hug. For a moment all seems happy however things change when Klaus and Yazmin make eye contact... the silence became loud, Klaus and Yazmin stared into each others eyes for a moment until Hope decided to break the silence.

Hope: Mama! Dada!

Yazmin and Klaus broke eye contact and pull away, Hope went into Klaus' arms and Yazmin began to wash the dishes.

For the rest of the day Klaus never spoke to Yasmin, however once she set Hope down to sleep Klaus found a moment to speak to her alone.

Klaus: Can I speak to you for a moment?

Yazmin: Yeah sure.

They both head down stairs

Klaus: About the other day I-

Yazmin: it's okay. I understand that you hardly know me and you might have some trouble trusting me around your daughter.

Klaus: Yeah but the things I said I didn't mean if you are great with Hope and I wouldn't ask for anyone else to look after her .

Yazmin: Thank you Mr Mikaelson.

Klaus: Please call me Klaus.

Yazmin: Will do.

Klaus: On Thursday I thought of taking Hope to the beach for a while.

Yazmin: That's nice.

Klaus: I just wanted to make sure you know because you're coming, so pack a beach bag.

Yazmin: Alrighty.

Klaus: I'm so glad Hope is sleeping today has been so long!

Yazmin: She's been super crazy today what was in her breakfast?

Klaus: I have no idea.

Things went super quiet, Klaus and Yazmin had no idea how to speak to one another and they didn't know what to say to each other. They say on the sofa in silence until Yazmin decided to break the ice.