Chapter 27 🐺✨

Klaus: Please come in.

Yazmin: What do you want?

Klaus: I spoke with Elijah last night.

Yazmin: And?

Klaus: He's right, I am being an idiot.

Yazmin: Hmm.

Klaus: Like I said last time I want to provide for you and the baby.

Yazmin: The baby has a name and his name is Zakariya.

Klaus doesn't speak.

Yazmin: You need to work on yourself Klaus. Getting drunk, not being able to care for your daughter! Pushing yourself away from me! From our son!

Klaus: I'm doing it to protect you!

Yazmin: FROM WHAT!

Klaus: FROM ME HURTING YOU!

Yazmin: YOU HAVE ALREADY HURT ME BY PUSHING ME AWAY! I FUCKING NEEDED YOU FOR 9 MONTHS! I NEEDED YOU WHEN I GAVE BIRTH I NEEDED YOU WHEN ZACK WASN'T SLEEPING WHEN I WASN'T SLEEPING! I FUCKING NEEDED SOMEONE BY MY FUCKING SIDE!

Yazmin begins to break down.

Yazmin: I'm alone and I need you by my side Niklaus. I can't do this on my own.

Klaus turns his face away from Yazmin.

Yazmin: Klaus...

Yazmin cups his face, placing her forehead on his and Klaus beings cries pushing himself away from Yazmin.

Klaus: I'm afraid of committing.

Yazmin: I know! I know. But seriously Klaus I'm here for you, for Hope and for Zack! You don't have to be scared of anything because I'll always be by your side no matter what! I love you!

Klaus: You love me?

Yazmin: Yes I fucking love you Klaus.

Klaus: I don't love you.

Yazmin freezes.

Klaus: I think it's time you leave.

Yazmin: FUCK YOU!

Yazmin slams the door on her way out. She heads home locking herself in her room crying her eyes out.

Avani: Hey Yaz are you home? Zack has been such a good boy whilst you were gone!

Marcel: She's upstairs.

Avani: Stay here with Zack.

Marcel: Got it.

Avani: Yaz?

Yazmin: He doesn't love me.

Avani: What?

Yazmin: Klaus doesn't love me.

Avani: Oh sis!

Yazmin: Why is he doing this to me? To us?

Marcel: What happened?

Marcel heads over to Klaus' house.

Marcel: Klaus you piece of shit!

Klaus: Woah Marcel!

Marcel: What The fuck is wrong with you?

Klaus: What?

Marcel: Do you have any idea what you've done to Yazmin? YOU FUCKING HURT HER! She's at home crying her eyes out to Avani saying you don't love her and Zakariya! What is your problem why are you doing this? YOUR FAMILY NEEDS YOU! YOU ASSHOLE! Damn that poor girl deserves better and so does that little boy! But Klaus you raised me and I know you're a good man, you need to put all this trauma bullshit aside and step the fuck up! Or some other man will come into their lives and do what you couldn't and that shit will break you, make you feel guilty that you weren't there for you girl and your son!

Marcel walks out the door. Klaus begins to cry and screams in anger, he locks himself in his room and messages Rebekah to come and take Hope. He picks up a bottle of whiskey and downs it until there's nothing left.

Rebekah: Klaus?

Elijah: Niklaus?

Rebekah: I'm taking Hope and we are going to Yazmin she asked if I could come round and help and I agreed I'll see you later.

Elijah: Alright.

Rebekah; Fix him please or he'll destroy everything in his life and everyone.

Elijah: I'm trying dear sister.

Elijah walks in Klaus' room, there's glass everywhere all over Klaus' things are on the floor and he's crouches in the corner on the floor with his head in his hands.

Elijah: Why are you still pushing her away? You love her Niklaus, you're afraid of losing her, losing your son. Brother this has to stop you will destroy your life if you keep doing this, you will destroy Hopes life, Yazmin's life and Zack's life. Do you want to see your children look down on you? Do you want the women you love to live alone? Do you want to see everyone you love to just drift away? Take it from me brother you don't want to end up alone, you have people that love you be with them instead of pushing them away.

Elijah walks out.

Yazmin: Elijah, hi.

Elijah: Hello.

Yazmin: Come in were just about to have dinner.

Elijah: Oh wow everyone is here hello guys.

Hope: Lijah!

Marcel: Hey man!

Elijah: Marcel.

Yazmin: How is he?

Elijah: Time will tell darling time will tell.

The night ended nicely. 

~Two weeks later~

Hope has been staying with Yazmin for two weeks, Yazmin has been taking care of Hope and Zakariya on her own for the most part but has also had Elijah, Rebekah, Avani and Marcel by her side. Klaus hasn't been seen for two weeks no one has any idea where he is or whether or not if he's okay.

The doorbell knocks

Yazmin: Okay Hope mama will be back you carry on eating.

Klaus: Y-Yaz.

Yazmin: Klaus...