-CHAPTER 3-

HYUNJIN

At about 3:00 in the afternoon, I arrived at my dorm again. Felix was not in the bedroom, so I thought he must be out, however, I was proved wrong when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. 

"Felix?" I called. "Yeah?" asked Felix. I went to the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table eating ramen and looking at his phone. "I just got back," I said. "I know," For some reason, I felt like Felix is being distant. Yesterday we seemed to be getting closer. But then I reminded myself that we had met only yesterday. We haven't got the chance to really get to know each other and build some trust. Then again, why should he act differently today?

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. Felix finally took his eyes off his phone and looked up at me. "No, why?" he asked. "No reason," I replied. Surprisingly, Felix smiled. I guess there was nothing wrong after all. I smiled back and exited the kitchen to go to the bedroom.

1 week later...

"Wanna walk to class together?" Felix asked as I swung my bag across my shoulder. "Sure!" I replied. "Ok, just wait one sec," Felix said, stuffing some books inside his backpack and grabbing his phone. "I'm ready!" he announced with an eye smile and we headed out.

We started a conversation about our new classes but only one minute into it, I spotted Jennie. I panicked a bit. Jennie has been acting pretty annoying lately. For example, being super jealous for no reason- especially about me and Felix and being overly clingy.

So I steered Felix in the other direction so she wouldn't spot me, cutting Felix off mid-sentence. "But I'm definitely not excited about the history class because my friend who has the same teacher as me says he's super- hey, what happened?" asked Felix, confused. "Uh, I feel like going this way," I said. Felix looked at me suspiciously. "But the class is the other way," he pointed out. 

I sighed. "It's just that Jennie is there," I admitted. "And?" he asked. "And I don't wanna see her. She's been acting super annoying lately and I just don't like it," I said. "Then why don't you break up with her?" Felix asked as if it was the easiest thing in the world. "Well...I don't know...I guess I feel bad to do that to her," I said, not looking at Felix. "Do you still love her?" I shook my head. "Not really,"

"You should just try breaking up with her," Felix said. I nodded in agreement and we continued walking. 

"HYUNGIE!!!" said a familiar voice behind me and I turned around to see who I thought it was. Jennie. "Oh...uh...hi," I said. She ran to me and flung her arms around my neck. I oddly noticed that Felix was standing awkwardly behind us. "Let's walk to class together!!" she said. "Uh..we don't have the same class..." I said, hoping it will be true. "You have Min Yoon-gi's class, right?" 

I sighed in defeat. "Yeah," I admitted. "Alright then let's go!" she said, pulling me forward. "Jennie...I already am walking with Felix. Tomorrow, ok?" I said firmly. She looked at me angrily. "Whos more important, your girlfriend or friend!?" she asked harshly. I glanced at Felix hopelessly. "I need to go..." I said softly. "UGH!" she yelled in frustration and left. 

FELIX

After the show Jennie made, we continued towards our class in silence. Hyunjin had to go sit next to Jennie, casting glancing every now and then towards me. I glanced back almost every time. 

I was a bit disappointed because this is one of my only classes together and none of my other friends share this class with me. 

I'll have to do something about it.

After class ended, I pretended to be talking to the teacher. Jennie was the last one out, and I pulled her aside. "Can I help you?" she asked. "I think we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Felix," I said, giving my hand so she could shake it. She glanced at it and hesitantly shook it. After she did that, I discreetly wiped my hand with my pants. "Anyways, I was hoping to talk to you privately, maybe we could go to the gym at eight," I suggested. At eight, nobody is there.

"Uh...why?" she asked. "It's important...something about Hyunjin," I lied. "Ugh, fine but it better not be long," she said. I smiled slightly. "Oh, don't worry about that. Anyways, see you later." I said, leaving her standing there. 

/♥/ /♥/ /♥/

When eight o'clock came, I headed out to the gym, making sure no one saw me. I kept the materials I needed inside a small bag.

A few minutes later, Jennie arrived. "Now, what is it?" she asked. "You can sit down," I said, patting the floor beside me. She sighed and sat down. "Well, Hyunjin is..." I started. "Is...?" asked Jennie impatiently. "Wait, lemme show you," I said, getting my bag and taking out a medium-sized pocket knife. Before she could react, I stabbed her about twenty times, making sure she would die. 

I waited awhile next to her limp body and felt her pulse. Nothing. I laughed lightly and took out my phone.

"Hannie, I need help with something," 

"Don't tell me-?"

"Yep,"

"You killed somebody else??" 

"Can you just help me out? Please!!" 

"Ugh...I'm with Minho right now," 

"Perfect! More people to help me!"

"You're so annoying! I'm coming right there. Where are you?" 

"I'll text you the address,"

"Ok, see you then,"

"See you,"

I hung up and waited. A few minutes later, Minho and Jisung came running, holding hands. I greeted them and they helped me with the disposal of the body.

952 words

/♥/Thank you for reading/♥/