-CHAPTER 4-

HYUNJIN

Imagine my surprise when I found out that Jennie was reported missing. I almost dropped my phone. "What's wrong?" Felix asked, who was beside me in our bedroom. He was doing his homework. "Remember Jennie?" I asked. "Yeah," Felix replied. "Well, she was reported missing just yesterday!" I said.  Felix didn't look too surprised. "Really?" Felix asked and I nodded. "Hopefully they find her," Felix said. "Hopefully..." I said.

Is it mad that I'm kinda glad that she's gone? But what if she's in danger? Or she's dead? I don't want her to be in a bad situation because, after all, I used to love her.

/♥/ /♥/ /♥/

"Are you ready yet??" I asked Felix. "I'M COMING!!" yelled Felix from the bathroom. We're supposed to be going to the mall together right now so I am waiting for Felix to be done changing.

I'm wearing a black baggy t-shirt, black baggy pants, my black and white nike's, a cap and for accessories my watch and some earrings. I also brought my headphones to listen to music on the way cuz why not??

 I also brought my headphones to listen to music on the way cuz why not??

Finally, Felix came out of the bathroom. He wore a pink hoodie and sweatpants, white sneakers and for accessories some earrings and rings.

 He wore a pink hoodie and sweatpants, white sneakers and for accessories some earrings and rings

(pretend he has silver hair here :D)

He looked absolutely adorable in that outfit, and really small too since the clothes are baggy. It made me want to hug him and smother him with affection. Obviously, I hold back. "Should we go now?" I asked with a smile. "Yep!" Felix said enthusiastically, smiling back. 

I grabbed my phone and we headed out. It was a sunny day with barely any clouds in the sky. I enjoyed the very short walk to Felix's car. I went to the front passenger seat and Felix went to the driver's seat. "Do you know how to drive?" I asked, sorta surprised. I don't even know how to drive. "Yeah, of course!" he replied. I nodded and played some music.

/♥/ /♥/ /♥/

 The whole ride I played some Stray Kids songs, and we danced (limitedly since we were in the car and Felix is literally driving) and sang along. When we arrived at the mall (it was about a ten-minute ride, not that far from school) we headed inside. It was a very big mall and there were lots of people here- especially since it was the weekend (we had to schedule going to the mall on the weekend obviously). 

"Where do you wanna go first?" Felix asked. I shrugged. "You chose," I said. "Ok, how about we shop for some stuff for your dorm? As you said, it's really empty and kinda boring not gonna lie," Felix suggested. "Yeah, good idea," I replied and we headed one story up to a cute store which had a bunch of random stuff.

I got a small table lamp, aesthetic plants cuz why not, posters, and other decorative stuff that I found both cute or aesthetically pleasing and cheap (let's be real, okay?). Afterwards, we shopped for some clothes.

Felix

"BRO! COME OVER HERE!!" Hyunjin yelled to me from across the clothing store. A bunch of people who were trying to have a normal peaceful time shopping, stared at Hyunjin like someone let a wild animal out. He quickly bowed to them. I ran over to him. 

He was blushing hard because of what happened so I patted him softly on his back. "It's fine, you were just too loud," I said. He smiled weakly at me. "Yeah, but that was REALLY embarrassing!" I chuckled at him. "It's fine!!!" I insisted. "Now, what did you wanna show me?" I asked, changing the topic. "Well, do you think this will look good? I really like it!" he said, showing me a black button-up top.

 "Well, do you think this will look good? I really like it!" he said, showing me a black button-up top

"Yeah, why not? I think it looks good!" I said, stating my true opinion. "But...don't you think it might be too plain?" Hyunjin asked, clearly unsure if this was a good use of his money. "It's whatever you think! But personally, I think it looks amazing," I said. "Hmmm...I'll leave it," Hyunijn said finally. 

"Ok, Imma go buy something so just wait," I said. "Sure, I'll go wait outside of the store," Hyunjin said and left the store to go sit down outside. 

I grabbed a few stuff and ran out to him. He was sitting down on a bench looking at his phone. When he saw me, he put the phone in his pocket. I sat down beside him. I opened my bag which had my purchases and pulled out a black button-up top, The same one Hyunjin wanted, and handed it to him. He looked at me in surprise. "For me!?" he asked. I nodded, smiling. He smiled back and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" he exclaimed, still having his arms wrapped tightly around me. I hugged him back. 1000 butterflies settled in my stomach. It felt weird...but at the same time sorta nice...?

We pulled ourselves from each other and went to eat lunch at the massive food court. "Imma get a burger!" I announced. "Ok, let's go then!" Hyunjin said, taking my hand and leading me. Once again I felt the butterflies. Two times in less than ten minutes??

930 words

/♥/Thank you for reading/♥/