-CHAPTER 13-

HYUNJIN

Felix's birthday...

I held the small box which contained Felix's present for when I ask him to be my boyfriend and on the other hand a bag with his birthday present tightly. Sadly, Felix's birthday is on a Friday, which means that we both have to go to school. We decided to have a party with Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin, Chan, and Changbin at our dorm tomorrow. We had everything ready; the others and I ordered a chocolate cake, some brownies of course, and some other sweets. Minho and Jisung are in charge of cooking (it would be a disaster if I was the one cooking) and I'm in charge of the decorations (obviously since I'm Felix's roommate).

"Good morning!!" Felix greeted, hugging me from behind, I quickly tried to hide the presents, hoping he didn't see them. "Happy birthday, Lixie!" I said, laughing. I tried waking up early to prepare a few things before tomorrow. I turned around to face him and gave him a peck on his lips. "Why don't you go brush your teeth and then let's go eat some breakfast," I suggested, wanting him to leave so I could hide his presents and wouldn't see them. "Ok," Felix agreed and went to the bathroom, leaving me alone in the bedroom. I quickly went to my desk and tried to find a good enough hiding spot for them. I soon found one and quickly hid it there. Then, I went to the kitchen, waited for Felix to come out of the bathroom, and then ate breakfast with him.

We then headed out to our class. We came across Minho, Jisung, and Chan third wheeling them. "Ayo! Happy birthday, Felix!" they said, waving at us. "Thank you, guys!" Felix said gratefully. "Oh, Hyunjin you have Choi Beomgyu's class, right?" asked Minho with a wink that Felix didn't notice. "Yeah," I lied. "I'll see you later Lixie!" I said, turning to Felix and giving him a goodbye kiss on his cheek. "See you," he replied with a smile. He turned and left, walking in the other direction. 

"Did you get all the ingredients?" I asked Minho once Felix was out of earshot. It's not that Felix didn't know we were making a party for him (even if he didn't, he would have probably realized anyway because of how incredibly loud all of us are), it's just that we didn't want him to know all the details. For example, when you read a book you probably read the summary so you have an idea of what the story is about. You don't read all of the spoilers before reading the actual book. 

"Yep, we'll start cooking tomorrow!" Minho and Jisung said. "Oh and did you all get the gifts?" I asked. "Yep, don't worry about that," Chan said. But obviously, I did worry. I wanted his birthday to be perfect for him. "Yeah, but I am!" I said. 

FELIX

I could barely wait for my birthday. Somehow, I made it through the day and headed back to the dorm room to find Hyunjin already there in the kitchen. He was wearing his long chocolate brown hair in a ponytail and an apron. "What are you doing?" I asked, dropping my bag and entering the kitchen.

"I'm trying to make some coffee...but it doesn't seem to be working!" Hyunjin said, his face turning red. I noticed why. The apron was covered in brown splotches of coffee. I felt like laughing. "I'll make i-" I stopped myself. I saw something weird on the back of Hyunjin's neck. 

Since Hyunjin was wearing his hair up, I could see some black lines on his neck that I have never seen before, partly covered with his shirt. "What happened?" Hyunjin asked, confused. "What is that on you're neck?" I asked. He turned towards me, removing his focus from the coffee. "That's a tattoo," Hyunjin said, and I felt more at ease. Just a tattoo. The panic and confusion from before were replaced with curiosity. "Can I see?" I asked, curious about what the tattoo was. Before I could react, he took his shirt off and stood before me shirtless. He had a six-pack but it wasn't too strong, it was sorta faint. However, it was still visible.

"What are you looking at?" Hyunjin asked, surprising me a little. I blushed hard. I quickly went behind him to look at his tattoo and also sorta to hide my embarrassment. Since there were some strands of hair in the way (Hyunjin's hair wasn't long enough to be a perfect ponytail, there were always bunches of hair wiggling their way from under the grasp of the rubber band) I got closer to him and moved it, our bodies almost touching. It was a tattoo of a butterfly (i love the tattoo that park jae eon had in 'nevertheless' but i haven't watched it). Without warning, he turned around and kissed me. Hard. Even though I wasn't expecting it, I quickly reacted and kissed him back. His hands traced all over my back softly. Our bodies were pressed against each other. 

He pinned me against the nearest wall and continued to kiss me, this time harder and more passionately. My lips were parted slightly- just enough for Hyunjin to slip his tongue in. And that's what he did, making the kiss more heated. He sucked a bit, which took me by surprise and I quickly pulled away, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry, I went too far, didn't I?" Hyunjin asked quickly. "No, no! It's just that it surprised me. I...liked it," I blurted out. blushing hard. 

He smiled slightly and once again placed his lips on mine. This time I allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He sucked again, it made me feel like Jel-o but in a good way...? Hyunjin broke the kiss and started to unbutton two of the first buttons of my shirt. He looked up at me for permission to continue and I gave it. He finished unbuttoning it and soon we were both shirtless. He led me to our bedroom and softly laid me on his bed. He went on top of me and started to kiss my lower neck and upper chest, leaving soft pink markers all over. Before I could stop myself, I let out a soft whimper that was so quiet it could barely be heard.

Then suddenly there was screaming and a slam of the dorm room closing loudly. "Oh shit," Hyunjin said under his breath. He quickly kissed my forehead, threw on his t-shirt and ran out to find whoever came in and saw something they definitely shouldn't have. 

I lay there, my heart rate still beating super fast. My thoughts went to what could have happened if nobody interrupted. I blushed hard. I quickly got up, put my shirt back on and ran out to find Hyunjin.

1168 words

A/N: uh...i definitely didnt write this chapter, my cat did so you can just pretend you didnt read that shit ty

/♡/ Thank you for reading/♡/