-CHAPTER 11-

HYUNJIN

I started walking to my class. When I was close to exiting block C, a girl's voice called for me. I turned around to see Wonyoung behind me. "Hi, Hyunjin!" she greeted me with a smile. "Oh...hey," I replied, eager to leave. "So, how have you been?" she asked, clearly trying to start a conversation. "Uh fine," I replied, being clear that I didn't want to talk to her at all.

But she just didn't give up.

"Wanna hang out today?" she asked, smiling widely. The smile felt so...artificial. "No, I already told you. I have a boyfriend!" I said firmly, getting really annoyed with this bitch. "Listen, if you don't I will tell the whole school you're gay and dating a boy!" she threatened, the smile she had just a few seconds ago gone from her lips without a trace.

I spotted Felix coming. Maybe he'll help me. "Look, I never even wanted to be popular, it just...happened. Go ahead, tell everyone I am gay, tell whatever you want. But I just don't care. I love Felix so much and such a thing like popularity doesn't matter to me." I said. Before I could even react, she leaned forward amd kissed me roughly. I froze, too surprised and filled with horror to move.

I finally got a hold of myself and pulled away. Too late. Felix already saw everything.

FELIX

I couldn't believe what I saw. Hyunjin kissing Wonyoung. I wanted to sink to the ground and never come back. Was it all just a stupid trick? Were we all just some stupid joke to him?

He noticed me staring and I quickly turned the other way to leave, my eyes filled with tears.

HYUNJIN

I glared at Wonyoung. "Look what you fucking did!?" I said, angrier than I have ever been in my life. "What? You kissed me back!" she said. "No I didn't!" I said. "Whatever..." she said, and left me standing there.

I ran to me and Felix's dorm. As I expected, he was there, curled up in a ball crying. "Felix I-" I started, but Felix stopped me."I don't want to hear it," Felix said, wiping his tears and leaving the dorm.

The tears that I have been holding for these past minutes came flooding out. Felix hates me now.

But part of me knew I had to try to fix this, but not know. Instead I lay on Felix's bed, finding comfort in his scent which was lingering on his sheets.

Even though it's only been a few minutes since Felix left, I still felt like he was gone forever...which is stupid. But even though I knew it, I still acted as if he has died.

FELIX

I kept replying the scene I had encountered over and over again in my head. I was in Jeongin and Seungmin's apartment since I don't really have anyone else. It probably wasn't a good idea to come here because Seungmin and Jeongin are Hyunjin best friends.

Seungmin and Jeongin were firing me with questions. I answered none and said little. It was hard enough to think about it, so imagine talking about it.

But the problem was they kept on staring at me and whispering to each other and it was making me nervous. "I saw Hyunjin kissing Wonyoung," I blurted out, surprising Seungmin and Jeongin. They both looked at me in shock.

"What did Hyunjin say?" Seungmin asked. "Well...I...didn't let him," I admitted. "You should hear his side of the story, Hyunjin is not the type of person to do something like that- trust me, I've known Hyunjin since middle school," Seungmin said.

Maybe he's right. I remember when Hyunjin lied to Wonyoung that Hyunjin and I were dating when in reality we weren't. Why would he do that now? That doesn't make sense. So I decided to trust Seungmin's words.

"Look Felix, I'm sure he loves you. The way he looks at you is no joke. And please don't think I'm pressuring you, I just mean to tell you my opinion." Seungmin said. My heart fluttered when he said Hyunjin loves me.

"Not at all! I'm going to go ask him about it later!" I said, feeling much better now. Maybe I'll ask him ar lunch.

I don't like being apart from Hyunjin like this so of course I was looking forward to see him and for our relationship to go back to normal.

But my thoughts starting changing. What if he loves Wonyoung now and Seungmin was wrong about him? What if he didn't actually want to be my boyfriend? He didn't exactly ask me to be his boyfriend, did he?

I sighed sharply in fustration and some fresh new tears replaced the old ones.

831 words

A/N: sry its short its just that i ran out of ideas. as always, if you see any mistakes , thats cuz i didnt proofread :D

/♡/Thank you for reading /♡/