-CHAPTER 8-

HYUNJIN

Both Felix and I were in our own beds in our dorm, lying awake. "I can't sleep, you?" I based softly, almost in a whisper. "Same..." Felix replied. I could barely see him since it was dark as fuck, but I could see his silhouette. Both of us didn't say anything, but I could hear his soft breathing. "C-can I come to you?" Felix asked nervously. "Sure," I whispered back. I heard the sound of him getting out of bed and he came to mine. He laid down beside me and I covered him in my sheets. My heart was beating so hard as I realized that the person who I may or may not like is literally right beside me. He was facing the opposite side from me so all I could see was his back.

Then suddenly he turned around, making our faces super close to each other. If it was possible, my heart was beating even faster. "S-sorry," Felix said. "No, it's fine," I said, forcing myself to inch away from him. "Can I hug you?" Felix asked. I looked at him in surprise. Is it just me or is he acting really bold today? First, he kisses me...on my cheek, then he wants to sleep with me, and now he wants to cuddle with me. Well, it's not like I would complain. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He smiled back and did the same. We were even closer than we were before, but like I said, I can't complain.

We both fell asleep just a few minutes later. So much for 'not being able to fall asleep'.

/♥/ /♥/ /♥/

I was awakened by the sharp sound of my alarm clock and Felix's alarm clock on his phone at the same time. Felix had his arms and legs wrapped around me. I glanced at him then the alarm clocks. I didn't want to move him but I also need to get up. I was saved from all this thinking because Felix woke up. "ugh, I don't wanna go to school," Felix said and instead of getting up he pulled me even closer and snuggled his head on my chest. I sighed. "Me neither, but we have to," I said softly.

"We can ask our friends for notes, let's skip today," Felix said, not removing his head from my chest or bothering to look up at me. "Fine, just let me shut off all those alarms," I said, not even being able to think with all those alarms sounding. "Ugh fine," Felix said and released me. I shut them all off and then went to the bathroom.

"AYOOO, COME BACK!" Felix shouted. I groaned teasingly and went back to bed except not on mine, on Felix's. I glanced at him to find him already staring at me. "Get. Back. Here." Felix said. "No, you were literally choking me!" I teased. "Fine. If you're not coming to me, I'm coming to you," Felix said, and with that laid down beside me and once again wrapped both his arms and legs around me. Instead of resisting. I let him go closer to me, and I hugged him back. I could feel his breathing and the rise and fall of his chest. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

FELIX

I woke up and saw that Hyunjin was still sleeping. I watched Hyunjin sleep for a while, his beautiful features so close to me. I looked at his eyes, nose and his lips. They looked soft. I wonder what it would be like to kiss them. I just realized what I had been thinking about and quickly looked away from him.

A while later, Hyunjin also woke up. "You're already up?" he asked. "Obviously sleeping beauty," I said and he laughed. "Should we get up?" Hyunjin asked. "You can if you want," Felix said, trying to hide his laughter. I wondered why he was laughing then realized I was stuck where I was because of Felix. "I want to get up!" I said. "Then bribe me," Felix said, as if I was taking too long to realize. "Hmm...Do you want me to buy you some cake?" I asked Felix. He smiled and got up, finally allowing me to get up as well. "Finally, my body is so sore," I said teasingly. Felix punched me 'playfully', except it was so hard. "OW!" I said, surprised he had the strength. "Oops, sorry!" Felix said, worriedly. "It's fine,"

We then ate breakfast and headed out.

"HEY HYUNJIN!" a beautiful girl with long brown hair and big eyes yelled. Hyunjin turned to look at her. "I'm Jang Wonyoung, I wanted to um...give you this!" she said shyly, passing Hyunjin a card with a little heart sticker. "Oh...uhm...thank you...but...I..." Hyunjin stammered. "Would you like to go outside with me? I think-" she started but I stopped her. "I'm his boyfriend," I blurted out before even thinking. "Y-you're gay?!" she asked to Hyunjin. Hyunjin grabbed my hand. "Yes," he replied without hesitation. "Oh...sorry then," she said sweetly to Hyunjin. She glared at me and left.

Hyunjin tried to let go of my hand, but I didn't let him. Hyunjin didn't try to let go of it anymore and instead held it tight. "So which cafe are we going to?" I asked. "I'm going to chose," Hyunjin replied. "Can you even drive?" I asked. "I'll try," Hyunjin said as if it is something anyone can just do. "Do you even have a driver's license?" I asked suspiciously. "Relax! It's ok, just trust me!" Hyunjin said. I allowed him to go to the driver's seat and I sat down in the pssenger's seat beside me.

"Ok, so can you give me the keys?" Hyunjin asked me. I handed to them and he started the engine. "Uh, which pettle do I use?" Hyunjin asked. He definitely doesn't know how to drive. I pointed it to him. "Actually I already knew that," Hyunjin lied. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yep,"

He started to dive and we almost crashed like 109548 times. My throat was sore from shouting. "This thing is so slow," Hyunjin complained. "Maybe if I..." he muttered to himself and pressed the pettle hard, causing us to suddenly go extremely fast. "WE'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEE!!" I yelled. We were just about to crash into a car in front of us when Hyunjin pressed on the brakes so hard, I would have flew out the window if I wasn't wearing a seatbelt. "I'm so sorry Felix," he said. "I-it's fine," I said dizzily.

We finally arrived at a little street with a cafe and more cute stores. Surpisingly, we didn't get a speeding ticket.

1112 words

/♥/ Thank you for reading/♥/