-CHAPTER 5-

HYUNJIN

I woke up early today. Felix was sleeping in the other bed beside me. As I looked at him I smiled to myself. He looked very peaceful and beautiful. Almost like an angel. I closed my eyes, too tired to get up. However, I couldn't sleep. It's hard for me to sleep after waking up so I decided to be productive and study for a while even though it is Saturday plus the first week of school.

A few hours later, I saw movement in the corner of my eye so I turned my head to look. It was Felix moving a bit. I watched for a few seconds as he opened his eyes and peered around. As his eyes flew to me, I quickly looked away, pretending I was looking at my computer which was on my desk. 

"Good morning," Felix said, sitting up and still half asleep. I looked over at him and smiled. "Good morning sleepy head!" I said back. "What time it is?" he asked, rubbing his eyes like a little child. Not gonna lie, that was sorta cute. "eleven thirty-five," I replied after glancing at my computer. "Oh my god!" he exclaimed getting out of bed. "I was sleeping for that long?" he asked. "Yep," I replied. "But it's fine! It's the weekend... you need to rest anyway," I added. Felix nodded. 

"Should I make breakfast?" Felix asked. "Maybe we could go out for breakfast. My treat," I suggested. "Sure! You know I never miss a chance for free food!" he said, jumping up and down and clapping his hands. It was so cute.

"Yeah, then get ready before I change my mind!" I teased. "NO! I'M GOING, I'M GOING!!" he said, running to his dresser to choose some clothes. I laughed.

/♥/ /♥/ /♥/

"AYO ARE YOU READY YET!?" Felix yelled. I was in the bathroom changing. "AREN'T I THE ONE TREATING YOU!?" I yelled back. That made Felix shut up. After a few minutes, I (finally) came out of the bathroom wearing a baggy white graphic t-shirt, baggy light brown cargo pants, white sneakers, a white cap, and finally for accessories some rings, a necklace, and a few earrings (just imagine it ok?). Felix wore a light pink and white varsity jacket with a plain white shirt underneath, white baggy jeans, and white sneakers, for accessories he wore a necklace, a few rings and earrings. 

"Finally!"Felix said. "Ok, Imma go change out of this," I teased. "NO NO!!" he yelled, wrapping his arms around my waist in a sorta back hug kinda thing, to stop me from moving. I suddenly got a weird feeling in my stomach. Butterflies? I also started getting really hot. "I-I was joking!" I said laughing, trying to ignore the feeling. He let go of me, and I sorta didn't want him to. But obviously, I let him and didn't do anything to stop him. 

We finally left the apartment at almost twelve o'clock. This isn't even breakfast any more. Not even brunch

FELIX

We walked from my car (we spent the car ride like last time, singing and dancing to songs) and entered the small and aesthetic cafe. There were not many people there, so it was not too loud. We talked a lot, 'The Weeknd' faintly playing in the background and the gentle hum of the chatter of people around me.

I got a chicken pesto panini with chips on the side. The bread of the sandwich was crispy and soft, the chicken was very tender, the cheese was perfectly melted, and there was just enough pesto sauce over the chicken. I also got some iced tea. Hyunjin got something more traditional, some tteobokki (sadly i have never tried it myself so i can't describe it) and some lemonade. 

We ate our food and talked, then went back to our dorm. On the way, Hyunjin waved to a boy. He weirdly reminded me of a dog. "Hey, Hyunjin!" Seungmin said, smiling and waving at him. "Hi! Come here, I want to introduce you to someone!" Hyunjin said, and Seungmin came to us. "This is Felix, my roommate," Hyunjin said, obviously talking about me. "Hi, nice to meet you!" I said with a smile. I took my hand out so he could shake it and he gladly did. "Felix, that's Seungmin, one of my best friends," Hyunjin said. "It was nice meeting you, Felix, but I gotta go. See you!" Seungmin said. "Bye," Hyunjin and I said and Seungmin left.

"Should we go to our dorm and then gout or something?" I suggested. "Sure, maybe we could play a game together on our phones," Hyunjin said. "Or film a tik tok," I said since I know Hyunjin hates doing that. "NOOOOOO!" Hyunjin groaned.

Hyunjin ended up filming a tik tok. With me behind the camera holding a kitchen knife and threatening him of course.

The rest of the evening went smoothly and I had a lot of fun with Hyunjin. 

823 words

A/N: sorry this has so little words, next time I'll try to do more i have little to no motivation on fridays

/♥/Thank you for reading/♥/