-CHAPTER 14-

HYUNJIN

"I NEED TO BLEACH MY EYES!!" screamed Seungmin. "Same," Jeongin agreed. Both Seungmin and Jeongin saw us. I blushed hard. Felix and I were in Seungmin and Jeongin's dorm.

"Why do you have my spare key?" I asked, not remembering when I gave him one. "Uh...you gave it to me?" Seungmin said suspiciously. "No, I didn't!" I said. Seungmin guiltily handed me my spare key. "Why would you come in without knocking bro!" I asked. "I wasn't expecting you guys to be doing that," Seungmin complained, pointing an accusing finger at the both of us. "And in front of both a minor (in Korea, youre still a minor when you are 18) and my boyfriend!" Seungmin said putting a hand on Jeongin's thigh.

"WE'RE NOT THE ONES WHO MADE YOU SEE IT!!" I yelled, laughing.

That's when Felix cleared his throat. "Bu-" started Jeongin but was interrupted by Felix once again clearing his throat. We all looked at him. "What happened?" I asked. He cleared his throat louder. "Hmmm...I wonder what day it is today," Felix said since we all didn't catch it. "Oh! We're so sorry, Happy Birthday!" Seungmin and Jeongin said in unison.

"You better be!" Felix said laughing. "Anyways, since it is Felix's birthday, we won't argue. So goodbye," I said standing up and grabbing Felix's hand. "Ugh fine! Bye then," Seungmin said. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow!" Jeongin said. We waved goodbye.

"That was so embarrassing," Felix said as we were walking back to our dorm. "I know, but it's their fault for coming in without knocking," I said.

The next day...

I woke up early to finish everything up. I also tried my hardest to make some breakfast. It didn't work, so I gave up and just decided that we should eat out.

A while later as I had just finished writing my card, Felix woke up. "Good morning," he said with his deep morning voice. It still managed to startle me.

"Good morning," I said, going over to him and giving him small kisses on his face.

"I'm going to go change!" Felix said, getting up to go to the bathroom. "I need to tell you one thing though," I said. "Hmm?" "We're going to eat out for breakfast," I revealed.

"Yay!" Felix said, giving me a short hug. Once we both were ready to go, we headed out.

I wore a black long sleeved shirt under a light green t-shirt, baggy beige-ish cargo pants, and black platformed converse. For accessories, I wore a necklace, earrings and a black cap.

Felix wore a white hoodie underneath a pink and cream colored jacket, dark blue jeans, some white sneakers and some rings and earrings

"Where are we going?" asked Felix while we were walking to his car. "Suprise," I said. "NOO! Not that again! Just tell me where I'll drive us," Felix said. I laughed. "I'll drive carefully," I said. "On second thought, we can just walk...I need the exercise," Felix said nervously. "Nice try, walking takes too long. It's not walkable," I said, getting in the car and starting the engine. Felix sighed. "If you kill me, I'll make sure to haunt you!" Felix threatened. "If we crash, it'll kill both of us," I pointed out. "Good point...just...don't crash!" Felix stammered.

FELIX

Hyunjin (surprisingly) ended up driving at the speed limit and we didn't crash and die. The drive ended at a big park with lots of space, trees, and in general green. "Woah," I said. Since it was pretty early, there were not many people. 

We started walking to find a good spot to eat but I realized something was missing. "Where's the food?" I asked, confused. "Oh sh-! I forgot it, wait here!" He said and ran off. I watched him, chuckling a bit to myself. 

Soon I saw him running back holding a bag with things inside. When he finally arrived at me, he collapsed on the grassy ground dramatically. "Oh, thanks!" I said, ignoring him teasingly and grabbing the bag. "HEY!" Hyunjin shouted, quickly grabbing the bag. I laughed. Hyunjin and I sat down under a big tree. He handed me my bento;

We had the same things, except Hyunjin's was orange, not blue

We had the same things, except Hyunjin's was orange, not blue. He also handed me a bottle of juice. 

Halfway through our meal, Hyunjin took another thing out of the bag. A small box. "I have to ask you something," Hyunjin said. I got a bit nervous. Was he gonna ask me to finally be his boyfriend? I have been waiting for a long time for this. Any time I would try to open a conversation about that, he would make excuses. 

"W-what is it?" I asked, my heart beating fast. "W-would you be my boyfriend?" he asked, blushing hard. I smiled widely. "Of course I would you dumbass!" I said and hugged him so hard he was pushed to the ground and I was on top of him. I broke the hug, still on top of him, and kissed him softly. He kissed me back.

939 words

A/N: yesterday i literally fell asleep while writing this and when i woke up this morning i was so fucking confused. that's why i didnt publish anything yesterday also sry the chapter is so short ill make sure to make the next one long <3

/♡/ Thank you for reading/♡/