-CHAPTER 6-

HYUNJIN

Maybe the weird feeling that I get around Felix is just a small crush that will easily just disappear before I know it. I actually had that happen to me when I first met Seungmin. But those feelings went away just a little while later like they were never even there. Right now, I could never imagine being Seungmin's boyfriend or even just liking him. It's impossible. Plus sorta disgusting, he's like my brother to me. 

I then got a text from the one and only Seungmin, himself;

SEUNGMIN

hey broo

hey

 what do you want?

wanna come over to my dorm at 6 today

I've got a lot of my new friends over and they                                                                                                        are really nice I think you will like them and could                                                                                                 even be good friends

and felix can also come if he wants

sure but i will prob leave early cuz there is school tomorrow remember

you're no fun

I smiled to myself and turned off my phone. "Ayo, Felix!" I called to the small silver-haired boy on the other bed beside me, laughing at something on his phone. "What?" he asked, looking up from his phone. "Seungmin invited us to his dorm to hang out with some more of his friends at six today," I said. "D-do you wanna come?" I asked. "Sure!" Felix said brightly. "Ok, then we should get going in...2 and a half hours," I said, glancing at my phone to check the time. 

"Alright," Felix agreed and we each went back to what we were doing before. But I kept on sneaking glances at Felix without even realizing it until I look back at my phone. What am I doing? I can't seem to figure out if my feelings for him are platonic or not. I don't even know if Felix likes boys.

/♥/2 hours later/♥/ 

"You ready?" I asked Felix. "Yep! Give me a second!" he shouted back. He ran back to me from the bedroom. "I just needed to grab my phone...it was charging," he said. 

I was wearing a dark green Nike sweatshirt and matching sweatpants, a pair of random white sneakers, and for accessories the usual of a necklace or two, a few rings and some earrings. Felix was wearing a grey zip-up jacket (wearing it unzipped), a plain white shirt underneath, some light pink jeans (sorry about my obsession with Felix wearing pink clothes), white worn out Nike airs, and a tote bag. For accessories, he wore a necklace and some earrings.

 For accessories, he wore a necklace and some earrings

(Jinnie's outfit)

(Lixie's outfit)

Once we were ready, we headed out and Felix followed me to Suengmin's dorm since he obviously doesn't know where it is. I haven't seen Seungmin's dorm before but I already know it will be pretty clean because Seungmin is a bit of a clean freak in some ways.

We knocked on the door and I heard Seungmin saying something to another male and opened the door. "Hey Hyunjin!" he greeted me and gave me a two-second hug. 

FELIX

I felt just a tad bit jealous even though it's really stupid. I forced the stupidity out of my head and smiled at Seungmin. I can't end up murdering people for no reason. "Hi Felix," he said as if he just saw me. Maybe he didn't cuz I was behind Hyunjin and I'm short, Hyunjin is tall. "I didn't see you there bro!" he sure enough added. I laughed. "How are you?" I asked. "Great! Anyways, come on in," he said opening the door wider so we could go in. 

There was a boy already sitting down in the dorm. He had blondish white hair and black glasses and was wearing a grey hoodie and black sweatpants which was sorta cute since Suengmin was wearing the same. 

"Hi, I'm Jeongin...Yang Jeongin," he said, getting up and bowing. Hyunjin and I bowed back. "He's my roommate!" Seungmin said, smiling widely. Then there was a knock on the door, and Hyunjin and Seungmin ran to get it. "LET'S GET DRUNK!!" yelled a boy. "Is that even allowed?" asked Hyunjin. Apparently, he knew this boy. The boy simply shrugged and walked on in. I hadn't noticed another boy beside him but he also came in.

"Hi, I'm Minho," said the boy who was shouting earlier. "I'm Han Jisung," said the other. They were holding hands. Are they together? Minho noticed me staring. "Yes, we're dating," he said in a sorta way that told me he didn't care if I was homophobic. He said it proudly. "That's great!" I said, smiling. "I'm actually bisexual myself," I added. They both smiled back. "Great!" 

I noticed Hyunjin was glancing at me a bunch of times ever since I said that. 

A few more minutes had passed, and we were all talking, waiting for more people to come. In those minutes, a muscular guy came in, Seo Changbin, and another guy called Chan.

"WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Minho yelled. Everybody including me said yes and we sat down in a circle.

placement;

(pretend it's a circle cuz im too lazy to fix it

(pretend it's a circle cuz im too lazy to fix it. also im just joking about the drugs its just the snacks oh and sorry about the absolutely terrible handwriting. FYI: H= Hyunjin, F=Felix, J=Jeongin, S=Seungmin, CB= Changbin, C= Chan, M= Minho, HJ= han jisung  

"Truth or dare?" Chan asked Jeongin. "Uh...truth?" asked Jeongin timidly. "Who do you this is the most handsome here?" he asked. Jeongin looked around but his eyes lingered on Seungmin the most before finally landing on someone. "S-Seungmin," he said, not meeting his eyes. Seungmin blushed but wrapped his arms around Jeongin, kinda to tell him that he doesn't need to be embarrassed. We all smirked. Both of them turned a bright shade of red. 

1009 words

/♥/ Thank you for reading/♥/