-CHAPTER 10-

HYUNJIN

"That was my first kiss y'know..." Felix said softly. I looked at him in surprise. This cute boy in front of me who is an adult hasn't kissed anyone?? "Stop lying," I said laughing. "I'm not!" Felix said. "Wow! Why not?" I asked. "Because...I haven't really found anyone that I liked before. Or maybe I did like someone but it went nowhere," Felix replied. "So then tell me...am I a good kisser?" I asked. "Definitely," Felix said, blushing a bit. "What about me?" he added. "Well...for your first," I started, giving a face that showed I didn't really believe what Felix had said earlier about it being his first-ever kiss. "It was good, but...you still need a bit more practice," I said, my eyes going to his lips again.

"You're right, like they say...practice makes perfect," he said and I pushed him softly a bit so his back could be flat on the bed. I then went on top of him. He turned very very red. But nevertheless, he didn't stop me. My face grew closer to his now severely red face, and I could hear the fast and loud beating of Felix's heart. I wonder if he could hear mine, It was also beating very fast but not as loud as his. I grew closer and closer until finally, our lips touched. Felix placed his hands on my neck and kissed me back with the effect of the kiss deepening.

"AYO HYUNJIN WHY WEREN'T YOU IN CLA-" yelled Seungmin but froze as he saw us. We quickly broke apart and I removed myself from on top of Felix. Seungmin's face was red and he looked shocked. "What were you guys..." Seungmin trailed off. He definitely wasn't expecting to see such a thing when he barged in. I've never had much of a problem with Seungmin coming in and out of his room as he pleases but not now. "I-I can explain," I said. Seungmin ran out of the room and me and Felix jumped out of the bed and ran to follow him. He ran all the way to his dorm. "Seungmin!!" I shouted. He was definitely traumatised. Seungmin didn't stop and bumped straight into another male. It was his roommate, Jeongin.

"Woah! What happened?" Jeongin asked, on the ground. Seungmin quickly got up and helped Jeongin up from the floor. "Thanks," Jeongin said with a smile. "Seungmin please listen to me!" I said. "Am I missing something?" Jeongin asked. Seungmin whispered something in Jeongin's ear and he nodded and went into his dorm.

"So...are you guys actually dating?" Seungmin asked as if he didn't just make me and Felix run all over the school. I looked at Felix. "I think so," I said. "God...I really wish I could take that image out of my head. At least you weren't naked," Seungmin said shamelessly. As if on command, Felix and I turned bright red. Seungmin smirked at the reaction. "Anyways, I'm going now. See you guys," Seungmin said, turning to go to his dorm. "As if you never kissed Jeongin before!" I said, giving him a taste of his own medicine. As Felix and I had done before, Seungmin turned a bright shade of red. "Sh-shut up," he said and he quickly went to his dorm.

I turned to Felix. "Should we go now?" I asked, holding out my hand so he could take it. "Where?" he asked, taking my hand and holding it. "Let's go for a walk," I said with a smile.

FELIX

"But we walked a lot today," I complained. "Fine, let's just go to our dorm," Hyunjin said, and we walked to the dorm.

/♡/ /♡/ /♡/

I woke up with Hyunjin beside me, his arm wrapped around me and my head on his chest. I smiled to myself and pulled him closer to me- if that was even possible. The alarm hadn't gone off yet so I still have time to rest. However, about twenty minutes later, the alarm finally went off. Hyunjin started to wake up. he blinked a few times to get used to the light and looked at me. "Good morning Lixie," he said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Good morning," I said not even noticing the nickname. It took me two seconds to realize it. "Lixie?" I asked. "Yeah, isn't it cute?" Hyunjin asked. "I love it," I said with a look that said 'heart shaped eyes'. "Then you're...Jinnie," I said. Hyunjin smiled. "It's cute,"

We got up and both changed (separately you dirty minded rats) and then went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Should I cook?" Hyunjin asked. "Uhh..." I started. I didn't want him to cook breakfast because honestly, his food sucks, but I don't want to say no to him. But I'm not that good either, not gonna lie. "I was joking, Lixie!" he said. I got butterflies in my stomach when he called me that name. I wasn't quite used to the name yet.

"What do you wanna eat?" I asked Hyunjin. "Hmmmm...french toast!" Hyunjin replied. "That takes too long! I'll make it tomorrow for you tomorrow since it will be the weekend," I said. "Ok," Hyunjin agreed. "Let me just make some chocolate oatmeal, ok?" I asked. "Sure," Hyunjin said and sat down at the table. I finished the oatmeal in about eight minutes and brought two bowls to the table; one for me and one for him.

"Thank you!" Hyunjin said happily and tried the food. "It's good!" Hyunjin said once he tried it. I smiled. "I'm glad you like it," After we finished our breakfast we packed our books. "You go ahead," I told Hyunjin since I was holding us up since I was trying to find my book. "Ok, see you for lunch!" Hyunjin said and left. Sadly we don't have any classes except for the one class after lunch.

1001 words

A/N: i didnt proofread cuz this chapter is super embarrassing lol so if there are mistakes pls tell me

/♡/ Thank you for reading/♡/