.𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘴🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"It's a pleasure for you to be joining my class, Celine." Miss Bustier tells Celine before she began to look around. "Please sit next to..."

"Me. She can sit next to me." A male voice spoke.

Celine turned to the voice and noticed a blonde male with blue eyes looking at her with a smirk.

"A beautiful girl deserves to sit next to a gorgeous boy like me." The boy stated as if it was a fact.

Marc and Nathaniel glared heatedly at the arrogant male they strongly disliked.

Chris Bourgeois. He was the son of Paris's mayor, André Bourgeois. He was rich, greatly spoiled, and insanely bratty. He always struts around on his high horse thinking he's the most handsome boy in the city, which Marc, Nathaniel, and everyone else in school disagreed with.

"B-But Chris, what about me?" Sabrina Raincomprix asked.

"What about you? You can go sit in the back." Chris retorts.

Sabrina frowns, hurt by his words. Ever since kindergarten, she's been Chris's best friend and her biggest crush, but he would never reciprocate the feelings if he found out.

"No, Chris, Celine will not be sitting with you. She'll instead sit with Nathaniel and Marc. They're easy to get along with and they won't overwhelm her." Miss Bustier explains.

Marc and Nathaniel grew excited and immediately raised their hands, showing Celine who they were.

"Celine, please go sit with the boys who are raising their hands so I can take attendance." Miss Bustier instructs.

Celine nods and starts walking to her new desk. Nathaniel scrambled to get out, letting her in, to which she thanked him for, causing her to blush.

Chris scoffs. "Whatever, have her sit with those losers, Miss Bustier, she'll probably be a lesbian by the end of the week."

"Shut up, Chris!" Marinette Dupain-Cheng glares at the Bourgeois boy. "Just because Marc and Nathaniel are gay doesn't mean they'll turn Celine lesbian."

Celine ignored the bickering and sat between Marc and Nathaniel. "Hi," She smiles at both boys, unaware she was melting their hearts.

"Hi," Marc greets her back quickly. "I'm Marc Anciel and this is my boyfriend, Nathaniel Kurtzberg," He gestures to his boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you both." Celine said gently, putting her bag beside her.

"You too." The boys responded in synchronization. They stared at her fondly as she got out her mermaid shell pencil case.

They took their time to observe her clothing. She definitely an aesthetic ocean mermaid core style. And seeing the shell accessories she had, especially her hair clip, she adored seashells and maybe the beach, they'd keep that in mind.