.𝘥𝘪𝘹-𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘧🐚

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"Get out!!" Adrien yells at his father when he enters his room. "Go coddle your foreign golden child since that's all you're good at!"

"Adrien, I'm here to talk. I don't want to yell," Gabriel calmly says, closing the door.

"Then leave!" Adrien yells.

"Watch your tone. I'm still your father," Gabriel retorts.

"You don't act like it! Ever since Celine got here, you've been favoring her, making me feel like the disappointment of a son that you've thought of me since mom died!" Adrien shouts with tears in his eyes.

Gabriel sighs. "I understand how you feel-"

"NO YOU DON'T!" Adrien screams at him. "Now get out of my room and go coddle that foreigner-!"

"ENOUGH!"

Adrien flinched at his father's cold glare.

"Don't you ever call Celine that again. Whether you like it or not, she is still your half-sister. Now sit down and let me speak,"

Adrien rolls his eyes and sits down on the edge of his bed, crossing his arms.

Gabriel sighs, taking off his glasses and tucking them into his pocket. He sits down next to his son.

"I understand how you feel. I've... been a very neglectful father since your mother left us, and now all of a sudden Celine's shown up and I've been treating her like a golden egg, you don't think it's fair, and that's why you hate her." Gabriel told Adrien.

"I don't. Because why does she get special treatment, huh? Why does SHE get anything she wants, why does SHE get a birthday party but you couldn't do that for me?" Adrien looked up at his father with hurt and anger.

"I... didn't want to make the same mistakes with her as I've done with you," Gabriel replies.

"That's not an excuse!" Adrien shouts.

"I never said it was, and I won't deny that I've been showing Celine favouritism over you. From now on, I will try my best to love you both equally," Gabriel places his hand on Adrien's shoulder.

The Agreste boy frowns and shakes his head. "No. That's not enough," He shrugs Gabriel's hand off, standing up and glaring at him. "I want you to send her BACK to Venezuela."

"Now that's unfair, Adrien," Gabriel says.

"Oh, it is? I bet if it was her telling you to send me to a boarding school in England, you'd do it in a heartbeat!" Adrien spat out.