.𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵-𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹+18🐚

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

Summer had now arrived, and all the students had their own plans to have fun.

Adrien went to stay with his aunt in London because he couldn't stand being in the same house as his disgusting half-sister anymore.

Celine couldn't have cared less. In fact, she was jumping for joy that her dumb half-brother was gone.

And the good news is, HelloMonaco Magazine had reached out to her, requesting if she could do an advertisement about Monaco's newest fashion!

She could also take two guests with her, and of course, she chose her boyfriends.

On the day of the trip, Gabriel and Nathalie saw her off with Marc and Nathaniel. When she arrived at Monaco, a private car took her to a Yacht, where she met the editor-in-chief of the magazine.

The editor informed that the throuple would be staying on the Yacht for the next three days and made sure they settled in before leaving.

🌊🐚🦪

At night, below deck of the luxurious yacht, Celine and her boyfriends fooled around in bed, kissing each other sweetly and passionately.

That was until things began getting heated and Marc squeezed his girlfriend's breast when he kissed her neck.

Celine gasps in shock. "M-Marc!"

Marc immediately pulls away, and Nathaniel glared at him. "Sorry, Pearl... was that too far?"

Celine slightly hesitated, then she shook her. "No, I... I liked it."

Marc and Nathaniel looked at each other, then smirked.

"Would you be comfortable if I did this?" Nathaniel glides his hand up his girlfriend's inner thigh.

She grows flustered. "Yes..."

"And if I...?" Nathaniel's hand glides further up. "You still like it?"

Celine nods, still flustered.

"What if we took things further?" Marc proposed.

"Further?" Celine asks quietly.

Marc and Nathaniel look at each other and nod slightly. "Yes..."

"Like sex?" She asks, looking back at them.

"Yes." They say in unison, smiling down at her.