.𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦🦪

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"How do you feel about modeling, Celine?" Gabriel's question caused both Celine and Adrien's heads to snap up from their meals towards the man, who was surprisingly also eating with them.

"What are you saying, Gabriel?" Celine questioned.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to become a model. I could designs clothes to your liking." Gabriel says.

Celine immediately becomes excited at this. "Really?!"

"Yes," Gabriel nods. "If you'd like."

"Oh, I would, I would! I've always wanted to be a model." Celine grins, bouncing in her seat.

"Have you now?" Adrien asked bitterly, raising an eyebrow.

Celine nods, not hearing the hostility in his tone. "It's always been my dream, besides being a singer."

"Well, now your dream can become a reality," Gabriel tells her.

"Thank you so much! But wait, what about my last name? Won't people figure out?" Celine grew a bit concerned.

"Don't worry, since you'll only be modeling for my brand, I'll have the magazine companies I work with only say your last name, Celine Gomez. I understand you aren't ready for people to know you're an Agreste yet." Gabriel says.

"And it should stay that way," Adrien mumbles under his breath.

"Thank you so much, Gabriel. Can I start modeling tomorrow?" Celine excitedly asked her dad.

"If that's what you want. I'll design some outfits for you and call you to my office to see what you think." Gabriel said.

Celine squeals and gets out of her seat, hugging the Agreste man, much to his shock. "Thank you so much!"

Gabriel fought back a smile and patted his daughter's arm.

Adrien scowls jealously, gripping his fork so tight his knuckles went white.

🌊🐚🦪

In the Agreste garden, Celine is sitting by Emilie's statue on a blanket, humming as she reads a book. She receives some notifications on her phone just then beside her and views them.

Nate ❤

Do you wanna go on a picnic date with me and Marc at the beach?