.𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘻𝘦🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

Celine was not expecting this to happen. It had only been a few days since she began modeling for her dad, and in those days, her popularity had skyrocketed! She know had thousands of followers on Facebook and Snapchat!

Right now, on the stairs of her school's courtyard, she was sitting between Marc and Nathaniel, smiling down at a magazine with herself on the cover.

"I can't believe I'm on the face of a magazine, it's amazing," She says.

"You look so gorgeous, Celine," Marc rubs her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

She giggles at his affection.

The throuple do not notice a certain compulsive liar was staring at them, or rather, glaring at Celine.

🌊🐚🦪

"Celine~!" Chris was quick to hug his friend when she entered Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom with Marc and Nathaniel. "I've seen you on magazines modeling designs for Adrien's dad Gabriel Agreste,"

Adrien, sitting with Nino, rolls his eyes, hating the fact that his half-sister was a model now and gaining fame.

"So you're a model now? Congratulations!" Chris then planted a big kiss on Celine's cheek, catching her boyfriends off guard.

"Uh, thank you, Chris," She sheepishly says.

Chris gave Marc and Nathaniel a smirk. They clenched their jaws, balling their hands into fists, ready to risk it all and give their least favored classmate a beating of the century.

Until Celine gently grabbed both their arms, calming them down instantly. "Let's go to our desk, boys." She walks away.

Marc and Nathaniel follow after her, giving Chris two nasty glares as they did. They then sat down with Celine and immediately put their hands on her thighs, squeezing them.

Celine didn't mind, only glancing around to see if any of her friends were looking, which they weren't.

However, she did not see Lila, who was sitting with Ivan in front of her, giving her a side glare.

Soon enough, Ms. Mendeleiev arrived to start off the class.

🌊🐚🦪

Lila Rossi didn't like Celine. From the moment she arrived, she caught the attention of all her classmates, which caused them to instantly disregard her. She wasn't the shiny toy anymore, Celine was.