.𝘴𝘪𝘹🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"Celine... Celine~," Marc's soft voice woke the Gomez-Agreste girl along with a hand shaking her gently on her hip.

Her eyes fluttered open. Marc and Nathaniel were the first things she laid her irises on, then she saw the former shaking her awake on her hip. She slowly propped herself up, finding herself on Nathaniel's bed. "How long was I asleep?"

"An hour, Nate already fixed your cut," Marc gestures to her cut that had three band aids on it.

"Thank you, Nate," Celine says quietly.

"Anything for you, Seashell," Nathaniel reaches over, tucking her hair behind her ear, showing off her conch shell earring.

She blushes from his touch and looks away.

"Are you hungry?" Nathaniel questioned.

Celine nods, and the Kurtzberg boy leaves the room, asking if his mom could make something to eat.

"Celine," Marc sits down next to his darling, gently putting his hand on her knee. "Be more careful next time, okay? I don't want you getting another cut, it's only gonna put you through pain, you understand?"

Celine feels him lightly squeeze her knee for a brief moment. She looks at him and nods. "Okay, Marc, I'll be careful."

Marc hums and rubs her knee. "Good,"

🌊🐚🦪

"It's so nice to finally meet the girl my sweet boy Nathaniel and his boyfriend are always talking about," Ms. Kurtzberg smiles Celine as she places a plate of food in front of her.

Nathaniel grew flustered, as did Marc. "Mom!"

Celine giggles. "It's nice to meet you too, Ms. Kurtzberg. Nathaniel's mentioned you and how sweet you can be."

Ms. Kurtzberg giggles. "Funny, the boys say the same about you. They talk about you being gorgeous too."

"Mom/Ms. Kurtzberg!"

"What? It's not like she isn't gorgeous!"

Celine grins and shakes her head, beginning to eat the mashed potatoes on her plate.

🌊🐚🦪

After lunch, Celine, Nathaniel, and Marc went up to the latter's room.

"Now no funny business up there, you hear me?!" Ms. Kurtzberg's playful voice warns.

"Oh my God, mom, we're just gonna watch movies!" Nathaniel shouts back, his cheeks burning red.

"What does she mean by funny business?" Celine rose an eyebrow, genuinely confused.

Marc and Nathaniel found her innocence so darn adorable.

"Ms. Kurtzberg was just kidding," Marc sheepishly replies, closing Nathaniel's bedroom door. "So, Pearl, what do you wanna watch?"

"Ooo," Celine claps. "Can we watch The Little Mermaid? It's my favorite movie! Pleeease?" She blinks rapidly while pouting.

Nathaniel chuckles. "Whatever you want, Celine." He then turned on his TV using the remote and went to Disney+, finding the movie his soon-to-be girlfriend wanted to see. After finding it, he put it on and climbed into bed with Marc and Celine, who were both laying on their stomachs.

The said French-Venezuelan girl had a big smile on her face as her most favored animation started playing.

Marc and Nathaniel made eye contact with each other, then moved closer to Celine, practically squishing her in between them. They slowly placed their hands on her back, and seeing as she didn't react, they proceeded to rub her back.

Marc took a risk and slid his hand towards her lower back, causing a shiver to go down her spine.

There they were again, the butterflies she had been feeling in her stomach for a month now. Whenever she was around the boys, whenever they'd touch her physically, she'd get shivers, her skin would feel as if it was on fire, and she couldn't stop it.

To be honest, she wasn't sure if she wanted too, this feeling felt good, amazingly good.

She looked at Marc, only to notice his face was inches from hers. She looked at Nathaniel and also saw his face near hers.

Before she knew it, Nathaniel had leaned in and kissed her, caressing her face before he pulled away. Shocked by this, she didn't have time to react when Marc turned her attention to him and also kissed her.

Celine was in utter heaven as she took turns kissing the boys. Their lips felt so smooth, so-

"Celine?"

The Gomez-Agreste girl blinked, being brought out of her intimate fantasy. "Hm?" She looked at Marc, who had been the one to call her name.

"You okay? You spaced out for a moment." He says, rubbing her mid back.

"Oh..." Celine blinks. "Oh!" Her eyes widened when she remembered her brief daydream of the boys. "I-I have to go," She lifts herself up, causing the boys to take their hands off her back.

"Go? Why?" Nathaniel rose an eyebrow.

"My, er, father is probably worried about me," Celine slides herself off the bed. "So I need to leave." She quickly goes to the door.

"Wait!" Marc shouts.

Celine froze and turned to look at him. He grabbed a wooden basket from Nathaniel's desk and approaches her with it.

"Here, it's your basket that you were putting stones and shells in, I grabbed it before we left the beach." Marc says.

Celine bashfully takes the basket. "Thank you, Marc. I'll see you boys at school tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye," The couple waved after her when she left.

Marc sighs and plops down on the bed. "Great, we made her uncomfortable, we moved way too fast with that back rubbing!" He throws his arms into the air.

Nathaniel fixes himself to sit next to his boyfriend and rubs his back. "It's okay, baby. We'll apologize tomorrow and make things right between us, but until then..." He cups his boyfriend's face. "Why don't we have our own little fun~?"

Marc smirks at him, then grabs the back of his hair, kissing him and pulling him down into the bed.

Word Count: 964

🌊🐚🦪