.𝘥𝘪𝘹🐚

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

For the past minutes that their girlfriend was gone, Marc and Nathaniel never took their eyes off the exit.

They saw Sabrina come in, looking complacent, but disregarded her. She was no one important to them. Their Celine was important to them.

"Why is she taking so long in the bathroom?" Marc chews on his thumbnail.

Nathaniel stayed quiet, keeping an eye on the exit.

Both boys felt relieved when Celine entered and approached their table.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Marc questioned the Gomez-Agreste girl.

"I was putting on some makeup," Celine answers. It was the truth, she did put on some light makeup so the duo wouldn't suspect she had been crying.

"Oh, sorry for worrying then," Marc scratches the back of his neck.

Celine gave a faint giggle. "It's okay, Marc. You're my boyfriend, it's normal."

"Was Sabrina in the bathroom with you? Did she say anything to you?" Nathaniel inquires.

Celine tensed up for a moment, then shook her head. "No, she didn't speak to me."

She didn't like to lie, because her mother always told her that telling the truth would mean she wouldn't be able to hide anything and feel any guilt inside, but she didn't feel like explaining what happened in the bathroom with Sabrina.

It wasn't that serious anyway.

🌊🐚🦪

While the Math teacher is writing problems on the board, the students write them down in their notebooks.

Celine is also writing down the problems with her boyfriends. She gasps quietly when she feels Marc's hand slither up her thigh and blushed, but continued to write.

She grew more flustered when Nathaniel placed his hand on her other thigh, rubbing it gently.

She bit her lip and continued writing, trying her hardest to ignore the boys' hands on her thighs.

🌊🐚🦪

"You want to paint me?" Celine was surprised when her boyfriends asked if they could paint her. Classes were over, and she was standing alone in the Art Classroom with Marc and Nathaniel.

"Yes, since you're special to us, we want to paint you," Nathaniel says.

"We're also thinking of- oof!" Marc winced when Nathaniel elbowed him, cutting him off from what he was gonna say.

"You were thinking of what?" Celine rose an eyebrow.

"Um, nothing, we just want paint you," Nathaniel sheepishly told her.

"Okay," Celine shrugs and walks towards the stool in the middle of the room. "How do you wanna paint me?"

"Like our only French girl." Marc mutters, his eyes scanning her from head to toe.

Nathaniel hearing his perverted comment, elbows him once more, causing him to wince. "Just sit down on the stool and we'll tell you when we're finished, Celine."

Celine nods and sits down on the stool, doing a relaxed pose.

Marc got to work by drawing the outline of her on the blank canvas board. He was good at drawing since Nathaniel had taught him, but not as good as him.

After he was finished drawing the shape outline of her eyes, lips eyebrows, and hair, making sure it was precisely perfect, Nathaniel got to work.

He painted the drawing with gentle strokes, being extra careful to not mess up.

Once he was done, he and Marc smiled, satisfied with the art piece they worked on. It didn't nearly capture Celine's beauty enough, but Celine thought otherwise when they showed it to her.

"OMG!" Celine squeals, grinning at the painting of her. "It's so beautiful!" She runs up to her boyfriends and hugs them. "Ooo, I love it, I love it, I love it!" She kisses the both of them. "Thank you so much my loves!"

"Anything for you, Pearl," Marc kisses her forehead.

As the two both hugged her close, they were unaware of the gawking girls peeking at them from the window in the door.

Alix, Mylène, Juleka, Rose, Marinette, and Alya couldn't believe it. Their friends were in a throuple!

The five friends all stayed quiet, exchanging shocked looks with each other.

Silence...

Then Marinette broke it.

"I did not see that one coming."

Word Count: 713

🌊🐚🦪

(Sukura41: Didn't know what to write anymore so I just ended the chapter there. 😅. Any ideas for this book or no???)