.𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘲🦪

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"Celine, don't go too far out into the water!" Celine heard Marc shout from behind her. She giggled since he sounded like a worried mother, or in this case, a worried friend. "Don't worry, I'm a strong swimmer, I'll be fine!" She shouts back at him from the sandy shore as he holds an also worried Nathaniel's hand.

It had been a month since Celine met the boys she was now very close with. She became friends with almost everyone in her class except for Sabrina, Lila, and Kim. Sabrina always gave her the cold shoulder when she would attempt to converse with her for some strange reason, she didn't like Kim since he would tease her and her friends, and she didn't exactly want to be around Lila.

Marc and Nathaniel were the reason why she didn't want to hang around the Italian girl. They said nasty things about her, saying she was a b*tch, a compulsive liar, and a homophobe.

Celine did not want to be friends with such a girl, so she just stayed away from her. Even though she would try to befriend the Gomez-Agreste girl by telling her about her non-existent achievements and travels, she'd just brush her off and go straight to Marc and Nathaniel. 

Her relationship with Adrien still hadn't changed. Even though she'd put in the effort, Adrien just flat-out hated her and didn't want anything to do with her. She still didn't tell her friends that she and the emerald-eyed boy were related, mostly because she didn't want him to despise her more than he already did. 

Her relationship with Gabriel on the other hand was going pretty smoothly; things were no longer awkward between them and they would spend time together (without Adrien because he didn't want to spend time with his father if she was there). Gabriel even took her out to dinner occasionally. She still didn't call him dad, but it was a work in progress for both of them.

Marc and Nathaniel gazed fondly at their darling as she plucked tiny colorful shells and pretty stones from the ocean and lightly placed them in her basket. Over the weeks, their feelings for her had grown immensely strong. They were so affectionate with her that everyone at Françoise Dupont High School found it strange they were paying so much attention to her.

"She's such an innocent angel, Nate," Marc expressed lovingly. "Can you believe it's been a month since we met her?"

Nathaniel hums in response, nodding.

"She's the one for us, I know she is. We need her in our relationship. We have to tell her that we love her." Marc went on.

Nathaniel frowns slightly. "I don't know, Marc. I don't want her to reject us and think we're weird. Don't you think it's too soon?"

Marc slips his hands around his boyfriend's arm. "It's been long enough, what more time do we need?" He glances over at the girl he desperately wanted. "I'm sure she'll return the feelings, you see how she looks at us. Back at Chris's pool party last month, she started feeling something, I just know it."