.𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘻𝘦🦪

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"So, you must be Lila Rossi," Gabriel spoke, staring nonchalantly at Lila's form as she stood with his daughter.

"Yes," The girl approaches him, smiling, reaching her hand out. "It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Agreste,"

Gabriel continues to stare at her with his cold light grayish cerulean irises, making her pull her hand back.

"Let me examine you." He walks around Lila, circling her like a vulture.

Celine bites on her thumbnail anxiously, watching on. She hoped her father would hire Lila.

"So? Will you make me Celine's co-model?" The Italian questions Gabriel after he finished his inspection. "I'm perfect, aren't I?"

Gabriel doesn't respond, and instead looks at his daughter. "Celine, is this the girl you really want to model with?"

Celine glances at Lila from behind her dad, only to see her glaring at her. She bites her lip, nodding. "Yeah, she's my.. friend."

Lila smirks.

Gabriel hums and goes back to his touchscreen monitor. "Alright then, whatever you want. Lila, you'll officially be Celine's co-model and you'll have your first photoshoot with her every Saturday at the park. The photoshoot will be at eleven o'clock, so be there on time."

"Fantastic, Mr. Agreste! Thank you so much for the opportunity." Lila smiles brightly.

"You can thank Celine, my daughter," Gabriel says.

Lila turns to Celine. "Thanks a lot, Celine!" She wraps the girl into an insincere hug.

"You're welcome, Lila," Celine replies quietly, not hugging back.

"Please take Lila back to her residence," Gabriel tells the bodyguard standing at the door.

He nods and walks out.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine and Lila leave Gabriel's office after the bodyguard.

"Smart choice on calling me your friend. Can't wait to begin my modeling career on Saturday, even though I had to use you to do it. Toodles!" Lila gave Celine a fake smile before walking away towards the bodyguard.

Celine frowns and trudges upstairs, dreading her photoshoot with her blackmailer.

🌊🐚🦪