.𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘻𝘦🌊

🌊🐚🦪

🌊🐚🦪

"Are those the last of the presents?" Gabriel asks as his daughter loads three presents into the back of the Agreste car trunk.

Celine looks at him with a big smile. "Yep!"

It was now December and the day of Christmas, and Celine had decided to buy presents to give them out to her friends, spreading Christmas joy.

"Be back for Christmas dinner in two hours," Gabriel instructs.

"I will, don't worry. Thank you for letting me do this for my friends, Gabriel." Celine tells her father.

He nods in response.

"I take it that... Adrien doesn't wanna come with me?" Celine quietly asks.

"I tried convincing him but he's adamant. He'd rather decorate the tree instead. I'm sorry, Celine." Gabriel apologizes.

Celine pursed her lips. "It's fine, I'll have fun without him," She gently closes the trunk. "See you in two hours!" She gets into the backseat of the car, and the bodyguard, Gorilla, closes the door for her before getting into the driver's seat.

Gabriel gives the vehicle a brief wave while it departs.

Adrien, who is looking out the window, glares at the car before walking away.

🌊🐚🦪

The Agreste car stopped by both Nathaniel and Marc's houses to pick them up. They were helping Celine give out presents to civilians and friends.

After that, the car stopped at the Dupain-Cheng bakery, and the throuple got out, grabbing three gift boxes.

They entered the bakery and greeted the Dupain-Chengs, giving them the presents.

"Awww, thank you guys!" Marinette smiles at her friends after Celine gave her a present.

"Merry Christmas, Dupain-Cheng family!" Marc waves at the family before leaving with his girlfriend and boyfriend.

"Merry Christmas!" The family waves after them.

🌊🐚🦪

Celine, Marc, and Nathaniel went to each of their friends' houses and gave presents to them except for Sabrina and Lila.

Celine had also gave a present to Chris and he said his thanks by kissing her cheek, giving Marc and Nathaniel a smug look as they glared at him.