Scene 19- Jackson John Warren

"Can I sit here?" Juliette asks scared.

The boys are seen in the loft living room of the second floor playing video games. All of the brothers besides JD. He had a graduation party for one of his friends. They're playing Call of Duty and Juliette is bored.

Beau says something before Jackson answers, "You're not playing. You always screw up someone's score."

Jackson shoots him a look reminding him of what they talked about with their father that night. Beau nods and stays silent. Juliette waits patiently and hopefully. Jackson turns back to look at her and smiles

"Yeah you can."

He pats the spot on the couch with his hand and Juliette sits there. Jackson feels extra nice today and puts his arm around Juliette's shoulders and trys connect his hands to his controller again.

He laughs, "Do you want to lie down?"

She doesn't reply with words and instead lays her head down in his lap. His hand finally both touch the controller handles while he rubs her back every once in a while.

She layed like that on his lap for around half an hour watching the violent video game. She'd flinch whenever the controller would vibrate a lot and she'd look up terrified whenever one of her brothers yelled at the tv. She thinks to herself They kind of have rage issues. She giggles after that thought because they would totally freak out if she said that to them.

Her eyelids began to grow heavy. She struggled to keep them open for a couple of minutes. One moment when she closed her eyes for a blink they never opened and she drifted off to sleep in her brothers lap. She hasn't felt this calm since her brothers came home.