Scene 20- Juliette's Second Flashback

Juliette went into a heavy slumber. A sleep that was deeper than an average nap. She was exhausted from all of the festivities and parties.

She started to dream about a time when she was younger with her brothers. Particularly Beau. She wished that he could act like he did then all the time. Well, not at the beginning...

Flashback
*the children are the same age as Juliette's First Flashback*

Her parents had left for the night for a political campaign party. John heavily endorsed and sponsored political candidates that benefited him and his company. Juliette was left with all of her brothers to babysit her.

She hated when her brothers babysat her. They always had their friends over and left her out. But this time was different. Apparently they were missing the biggest party of the year and their friends didn't want to miss it either.

They all sat in the kitchen wondering what to do. Beau was mad at Juliette.

Beau- "Why couldn't you have been born like 3 years earlier? Then we wouldn't have to miss Trace Yako's party."

Eight year old Juliette fought back,
"Why don't you just go?! Then I can tell Mommy and Daddy what a douche you are!"

Beau laughed in disbelief,
"Are you kidding me? Come here."

Beau jumped off the counter he was sitting on and went around the grand kitchen to the other side of the island where Juliette was sitting at.

Juliette jumped down off of the barstool and started to run to Jackson. She yelled for him, "Jackson help me!" She started to scream and cry as Beau caught up to her. She didn't make it to Jackson as Beau snatched her around the waist from behind. He held her like that against his body in order to not hurt her.

Beau wanted to intimidate her, "Now do you want to call me something else? Or should we see how well I can beat your ass?"

Juliette began to jump up and down and cry louder. She was more frightened than Beau usually made her feel.

Jackson wanted Juliette to stop crying, "Dude, stop. I can't listen to her cry anymore."

He made it sound like he got annoyed of her high pitched screams for help, but really it made him sad. He felt a deep pain in his gut when Juliette cried like that.

He let go of her aggressively. She ran to Jackson who was sitting at the kitchen table booth and he already had his arms out for her. She ran into his arms while he picked her up on his lap and hugged her. He shushed her and rubbed her back. A minute or so of, "It's okay."
"Beau would never hurt you."
"You're just fine." He rolls his eyes and sighs deeply. He wishes about now that he was at that party instead of dealing with his kid sister.

All of the boys looked at their phones at sat in an awkward silence. Once Juliette was calmed down he began to lift her off his lap and she whined a little not wanting to be let go.

"No I'm going to put you down." He said firmly.

Jackson picked up his phone and said to the entire kitchen,
"I know it sucks that we can't go to the Yako party. It really fucking sucks. But we're going to order some pizza, go out somewhere, and we're going to try and make this fun."