Scene 36- Panic Room

The boys and Juliette are watching Black Panther. Juliette didn't really like Marvel that much, but she didn't want to hear her parents arguing. She felt good that the boys included her too, she didn't want to ruin that opportunity.

She's laying with Jackson and he has his left arm wrapped around her back and to her stomach. Juliette loved when her brothers or daddy held her with their arm wrapped around her waist. She felt the most protected and the most important.

With his other hand he was lightly rubbing the top of her ear. The easiest way to get Juliette to fall asleep. He wanted her to fall asleep so she couldn't hear the fighting downstairs. While the panic room didn't let any sound out, it wasn't as great at not letting sound in. It was still the best place in the house to block sound from getting in. Jackson wanted to assure that she would be calm and not scared by having her fall asleep. And she soon did.

Just thirty minutes later Jackson woke her up. He didn't want her to lose any sleep at night.

She got up all stirred, "What time is it?"

Her voice was soft and groggy.

Jackson looked at his watch, "About 7:30."

Juliette turns to look at him now that she's sitting up and he's still laying down.

She asks in shock, "Really? I would have expected it to be 10."

Jackson chuckles briefly, "Eventful night. I only let you sleep for a little bit."

Juliette notices her surroundings, "Where is everyone?"

Her other three brothers have left, the lights were now turned on, and the tv was paused.

Jackson replies, "Mom texted and said that the strawberry shortcake is ready a couple minutes ago."

Juliette is in thought, "Oh."

Jackson rolls his eyes and smiles, "Do you want to go down stairs and get some?"

Juliette nods her head and gets up.