Scene 47- My Best Little Girl

The next morning Scarlett had already left. Juliette was sitting at the white marble island eating cereal and watching disney channel shows. Right now, Bunk'd was on. Jackson walks in and sees Juliette.

"Morning Ju."

Juliette says back, "Good morning."

After Jackson starts fixing himself breakfast in the kitchen she turns around to face him.

"Where's Scarlett?"

Jackson looked at her funny, "She went to visit her mother. She lives a couple hours away so she'll be gone a while. Why?"

Juliette didn't want to admit that she just wanted to talk to her, "Oh I just wanted to see that dress she had on last night. The one Mommy designed."

Jackson laughs, "You know that was really nice of her."

Juliette nods, "I know. I'm really excited."

Jackson says, "So are you admitting that you might like her?"

Juliette just smiles and nods her head really slowly. Jackson sees her response and runs over and hugs her around the shoulders. He begins kissing her on her head and her cheeks and her neck a million times while Juliette giggles.

He lets go of her and says, "Thank you for giving her a chance."

Juliette nods again.

She asks innocently after a few minutes of silence after Jackson went back to cooking, "Soooo, can I be a bridesmaid?"

Jackson laughs, "Actually Scar and I have already decided the perfect role for you in our wedding."

Juliette laughs, "Woah you're not even engaged, slow down."

Jackson comes over to her again and tickles her stomach, "You were the one that brought it up. Don't be anxious, we just talk about things like that sometimes, don't worry you're going to be my best little girl on my wedding day."

Juliette says, "Sooo a bridesmaid?"

Jackson laughs, "Not quite, but you're going to love it."

Juliette rolls her eyes and smiles, "Okayyy."

Jackson mocks her and smiles back, "Okayyy."