Beginning

Hi!

so just a few things before we begin this story,

Hi! welcome to my book Basorexia!

i just cant find enough wolf pack books and just decided to give a go at writing one myself.

This is a Quil Ateara the fifth love story!

i honestly love the idea of the wolf pack and i kinda adore the idea that these men that turn into wolves become absolute simps when they meet their imprints.

TECHNICALLY jacob and quil are like second cousins and since my oc is jacobs twin - it would make her and quil cousins. THIS IS AN AU WHERE THEY ARE NOT RELATED.

im also going to remove the ability of the wolves imprinting on babies because that kinda makes me uncomfy - so jake does not imprint on rasputin 

also a little warning - i am not indigenous American (or American to begin with), but i have tried to write about the reservation and the Quileute tribe as respectfully as i can by using the official Quileute website and resources i could find. PLEASE inform me if something i write is incorrect or offensive - i genuinely mean no harm!

ill also be implementing some more wolf pack / werewolf things like mating and the hierarchy inside a pack. FYI, the pack can only hear eachothers thoughts when they are in wolf form and not when they are human!

anyway, please enjoy and don't be shy! let me know what you think!

Obviously all rights reserved to the author of twilight, Stephanie Meyer. 

(as much as I wish she didn't write it or at least she could have been less racist and xenophobic as she leaned into stereotypes when writing it. lets not forget the whole weird falling in love with children and grooming them into life partners. cough cough rasputin and claire cough cough.)