1.8

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

It had been a few weeks since Julia had wolfed out. Between running patrol, easing Jake's worries, and fucking around with her bestie, Paul, Julia was exhausted. She was told to watch over Embry. At first, nobody expected him to shift due to the fact both of his parents supposedly came from the Makah tribe. There should be no reason that he should shift. Except for the fact that every piece of physical evidence pointed towards his imminent explosion into a fur ball, soon. His anger rose to an alarming amount. He began shaking every time he had an argument, be it between Jake or Q, or even his mother. He was sweating a lot more than usual and stopped wearing a coat to school, even though it was mid-March.

Julia was making her way out of the woods by the side of her house after her morning patrol when she heard multiple people in their garage. She could easily identify Jake, Q and Bries voices, but then she heard a soft, feminine voice. Curiosity peaked, she turned back towards the trees, where she knew Jared was taking his shift on Embry watch.

"Who's the chick?" Julia found Jared leaned against one of the trees behind the shed.

"Oh, you'll get a kick out of this one. It's Bella Swan!" Jared grinned.

"Why is little miss leech lover hanging around my house?" Julia shared her dislike for Bella Swan with her bestie, Paul.

Paul hated her because he blames her for keeping the leeches close by, which in turn caused the shifting to start again. Julia dislikes her because she found the girl to be incredibly selfish. Willing to die for a being that loved her blood and not her being, not to mention she was willing to leave her father behind to become a blood sucking demon.

"New flavour of the month? Last month were leeches, this month is werewolves?" Jared snickered. Julia swiftly reached out and punched his shoulder.

"You can go now. I know you wanted to take Kim out today. I'll take over Embry watch for you."

Jared practically jumped from excitement and rushed to give Julia a bear hug.

"Thanks sis, I owe you!" he began to jog away from her deeper into the woods.

"I expect to be godmother!" Julia spoke to the now empty woods where Jared had just been.

.

After a quick phone call, and waiting 20 minutes, Julia made her way into the garage holding five boxes of pizza.

"Sup Losers." Julia announced her presence as she walked in, watching the ground to avoid stepping on the pieces of what looked like two bikes splayed across the ground. She made her way to the table that was covered in tools and used her arm to brush a couple to the side so she could place the pile of boxes down.

"Fuck yeah, pizza! Thanks Jules!" Embry raced over and started digging in. She took a step back and turned to look at the pale girl stood limply next to her brother.